Reviews for Who we are
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 7/6
LOVED IT! :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 5/25
Wonderful interpretation would also like to see how you would play this out to the end of BD. Hopefully no JB triangle. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Jesstew chapter 1 . 1/8
I don't have words to explain how much I loved this! Really really really really good. I think it's more realistic than the original version. Love it!

But just one thing: we don't have foxes, or deers in the forests of Brazil! And there are hardly a forest so big like you described in Rio capable of having a jaguar. I mean, Rio is surrounded by buildings and people and not all the country has rich forests... just for you to know (: (and the rest of the planet I suppose).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This was sweet, at least at the end. I enjoyed a different take on Bella's reaction to him leaving and then coming back.
Leila chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Loved that one too! :)
mcamastow chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Good tale.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Nice twist on New Moon-I like it. Thanks for sharing. xo
CSG chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Saw this as a rec on FB. Thanks for sharing. :)
tookeeluv chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
totally loved this, thanks for posting. :)
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I must admit this one is new and good , very good i liked the idea a lot though i wished he would suffer more of her ignoring him , i loved it thanks for sharing
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it
heartstrings13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
very touchy n superbly cute. loved it!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
different but interesting
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh, I love when Bella thinks she's a crazy person — and, of course, being mythical to begin with means it's VERY hard for Edward to convince her that he's real! Quite the conundrum he created for himself, no? Thank you for this one-shot! :)
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
As stubborn as Bella Swan is, Edward did damn well to finally convince her that he was real and really back! I'm so glad he managed to work his way back into her good graces, and so glad Alice went after him to push him to act!