Reviews for Santa Baby
Mary S chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
i loved your story and I for one wanted them to marry. Your story was the best i've read so far!
asha iyer chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hey! I do like it and go with your story all the way long! Don't I want it to happen too! Uow real they both seem to me and I am so happy to find so many others having the same itch to see them both tied down to each other for ever!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Fun story! Glad I finally had a chance to read it. :)

cw
murphycat chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Good, cute story.
Dixiewinxwrites12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I liked this! This was awesome!
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh, I most definitely want to see them happily married. :) And now I'll have that beautiful song stuck in my head all night. (Not that I would mind.) It's one of my favorites, how did you know?!

Such a wonderful treat at a perfect time. Thanks so much for sharing this one with us, dear. It made me cry a little (yes, it's that time of year) but then smile all the more. Such a lovely little story (and the first one of many I "missed" lately).
StartWriting chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aaah sweet... Thank you
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh Michelle another fantastic Perry Mason story! I loved it! Can we get another with them married? Or having kids? :) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
SWEEEEEEET!
DellaPerryLover chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
LOVE!
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I just loved this! It was perfect...short, sweet and full of romance...and the best ending ever!

Happy Holidays to you too! :)
Marti chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Very cute! M
tengland2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Took him long enough, only because she said no often enough. Furs, minks don't blame her there. Wouldn't mid the car, but he does take her every place she wants to go, along with getting her jewelry often enough. Really enjoyed this alot :D