Reviews for The Hunted Ones
Raven Bishop chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
Mel chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
This is through and through the best fares fiction I have ever read of Psycho Pass, not only did you keep the characters as their personalities were. But you introduced a new side to them that didn't feel alien at all, the chapters flowed and everything linked well together. The last story brung tears to my eyes. This is incredibly well written and I thank you for that.

.com
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 30 . 3/11/2015
aawwwwww so damn cute
love love love
:).
Jingyee1511 chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
Loved your characterisation of Kougami and how Akane's personality was developed! Really enjoyed all the emotions you wove into the story- from devastation to affection to fear and everything. It was also interesting seeing your spin on Makashima's family, and how he could die without bringing up Kougami's crime coefficient or tainting Akane's hue. Nice work! Really enjoyed this brilliant piece of writing!
RansomeNote chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
THIS IS SOOOO AMAZING! Keep it up!
casey chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
love love love this story!
LissaRojas chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
So I really like the idea and so far its written okay and to my understanding, but it the sentence structure or how you word things are kind of putting me off. I like it, but maybe going over the chapters a couple of more times reading it over and seeing how it sounds. Maybe even get someone else to look at it and proofread or give you tips on how to make it sound better? I am going to keep reading because I think it has potential. :3
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I don't think Kougami's being a jerk here '-' He has the reason.. And the reason for me is acceptable
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
OOOHH! I found a video in YouTube called 'Psycho Pass : After Stories' like that .. it's a conversation between Kougami and Akane after Kougami left..with that ship.. (maybe).. He tried to call her then BLAH BLAH BLAH! You should see that! but that's a voice only.. .-. The only picture in the video is .. Akane's Phone screen (?) .. But it feels REAL! AND MAYBE THAT IS REAALLL! oh! And they said they'll make season 2 this Spring! :'D and a movie too! they already have some spoilers in YouTube :'D
But somehow it feels wrong when they continue it..
I mean.. Kougami was in a ship at the ending of eps 22 .. And went somewhere.. That is SOOOO FAAAARRR! (maybe) and will it be the same WITHOUT him?! and there's the new girl came too in the ending..
AND! I really.. REALLY missed Kagari.. You know that he's dead right :' He's like the funniest in Psycho-Pass.. AND Masaoka also DEAD FOR HELL'S SAKE! oAo;; He's like.. the wisest From all..
The feelings when Masaoka's dead and Gino is next to him.. Then Kougami came.. Ughh! DEM FEELS! (But hey.. I review this as if I know you for a long..long time.. -_- sorry for .. My.. Blabbers? )
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Kougami tricked Yayoi .. Like he said.. for experience xD
but hey! thanks to that, we saw another side of Kougami while he's an inspector :D
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
NO LONGER WHAT!? SPEAK?! OAO;;
I totally agree! Kill animals to live! So that we SURVIVE! Not to have fun! D':
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
:'D
'... her feel: warm and fuzzy. '
What I do : Squealing like crazy! (somehow it rhymes) xD
ReviewOnly-chan chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Liquid.. liquid everywhere xD
I just remember.. That she can't swim..
VampireAreej chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
I WANT TO READ THE LEMON!
VampireAreej chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
daww it kinda feels out of character for Kougami but thats ok.