Reviews for Reconnection
This is amazing! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Please ohhhhhh Please come back and finish this story. Its such a good story.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Are you ever gonna come back and update ths story. Really would like to read more. This is a great story. Please come back!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Please come back and finish
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Are you ever gonna come back and update this story. I love it and wanna read more. Pllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssssssss sssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Please comeback and add to this story. Love this story. Wish you would update more often than once a month. Really look foward to the next chapter in the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Cannot WAIT to see where this is headed! Great story! Don't leave us hanging too long!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
OMG I love this story. Please don't wait as long to update. I so look foward to reading the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
So excited to see where this is headed!
MysticSong1978 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Poor Susan. I always wondered, both from reading the book and seeing the film, how that never happened, since they didn't see to be very careful in that regard.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Please come back and finish this very wonderful story. We miss your writing. Love this story. Always thought they should have done a sequel to this movie. You are making that happen.

Misty
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Please' please come back and update more. Luv this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This is beyond amazing! Please update soon, I want more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Please come back and update this story. Its the only one of its kind and I intreged to see what gonna happen next.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This is so good. More please!