Reviews for Akuma Amalgam
RandomMinnesotan chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
Guten Nacht, mein freund.
Welcome back from the dead, Akuma Amaglam. I missed you and your pink-haired Demon-Lolita epicness.

I was mildly lost for this chapter, so I'm going to go re-read some of the story to see if I missed something somewhere. The red lady (somehow managed to forget her name already) kinda reminded me of Rosalia from Sword Art Online. Just the way she gets described, to me makes the connection.

So you think I should make a blog? Eh, never thought about it. I might, but probably not.
I forgot what the game design program was called, but it's nothing major, I'm pretty sure it was a flash type deal. Since I last posted something on this story I've gotten about a third of a Final Fantasy style RPG done on it. None of the coding, just maps and sprites and such.

Anything else I wanted to say... Ah, yes!
I'm glad nothing happened to you, when people that are consistent suddenly drop off the grid I get a bit worried. Welcome back, and I hope you stay a while.

A Random Minnesotan;
Harbinger of the order of the ShirokuroUsagi
RandomMinnesotan chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
I enjoy making people's days. And every time I look at this story I'm like "Thirty sumthin chapters and less than ten reviews!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?" *ahem* pardon my language if it offends anyone.

Aaaanywaaayyy... School still sucks. Except for Game Design. Engineering design somewhat doesn't suck, but it's a but mire boring than game design, same teacher, same layout, but one makes games and the other makes plans, blueprints, etc.

I usually rant more than that but I'm trying to rant less. *shrug* I dunno...

I will (attempt) to review every new chapter you put out, I try to review each chapter of every story I read. (I usually fail.) So again a good chapter! . . . I just realized that I have only watched DGM up to the beginning of the arc when Allen and Lenalee are tasked with finding Gen. Cross... *tactical facepalm* I WOULD go watch the rest of it somewhere, but it's 2:05 AM and it's a school night...

Well, my earlier "I usually rant more" statement was proven true.

Well, anyway, continue writing new chapters knowing that you have at least me as a devoted follower in the order of the usagi. Just came up with that on the spot. Now I need to come up with some cryptic chants involving rabbits... Or holy hand grenades... Mehehehehehe... Ni.

A Random Minnesotan

. . .
IT.
RandomMinnesotan chapter 32 . 9/23/2013
I was looking through my email's spam folder deleting everything and saw the emails informing me of new chapters for this fic and was like "WTF? All the OTHER ones get through! Does Gmail hate THIS SPECIFIC fanfiction or something?"

Anyway, I reread this entire story (so happy it isn't dead, BTW) and just realized I had sad piano music playing while I read it. It really added to the mood. In a good way.

I love this fic, I live Kumori, and if you never noticed, Lavi IS a perv, at least when there's a (new) cute girl around. So I think his pervyness isn't as OOC as it seems. If Lavi and Kumori had kids, would they be 1/4 akuma and 3/4 human, or 1/4 akuma, 1/4 exorcist, and 1/2 human? Or some other fraction i'm too lazy to type out ?/. (not sure which punctuation to use there.)

A Random Minnesotan

32 chapters and six (seven counting this one) reviews? People need to at least review with a simple "mor cptrs plz!" or something so you know they're ACTUALLY reading.

My mom's being bitchy about school and threatening that if I don't have everything for this WEEK turned in by Wednesday she's gonna uninstall Guild Wars 2 from the computer I use because she thinks I play it all day instead of doing schoolwork, which I do, but if she gets rid of it I'll just find something ELSE to blow off school with. I will ALWAYS find a distraction. Meh, I'll just reinstall GW2 if she deletes it. Probably to a flashdrive so she can't get rid of it. \\( _ )\\ hmm... Not sure what that emote is... It just is. Well, I should probably go to sleep now (NOT).
SherriexKaiser chapter 31 . 7/9/2013
cant wait till next chapter i love wisely
Guest chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Hope for more soon -
Miss E chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Can't wait for an update;)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
I hope you update soon :) I luv luv luv the story
hishikawa chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
"I don't eat the gifts, Lavi, I keep them."
Haha, I just adore Kumori!
*reads author's note*
Oh noooo- (゚Д゚)
A tragedy?! orz
Looking forward to the next chapter. (*゚゚*)
thexlastxfantasy chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So far so good! I hope you're planning on continuing it. I would like to see where this goes. Kumori and Allen would make an excellent pair...just saying.