Reviews for Puppets on the Strings of Fate
Undying Soul98 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Nice one shot. Very well written... it conveys the feeling of the final episode of the anime so well.
Audemed chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This, although it is short, could very well become one hell of an awesome story if you continue further.
Almiaranger chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice interpretation of Okarin's thoughts, I really like it! I hope you get to the longer story soon, there are no long fics for this fandom, and I really would like to read one! Good luck with writing, you can be sure that I'll be reading it, I hope you post for it soon! -
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow! Okabe is so completely in-character here, and,for me, I feel that his (what I would class as ) eccentric way of speaking is hard to pull off without walking into the purple prose territory.

I love how it starts with a question; it's really intriguing when stories start like that. :) I like how you describe it as a 'lacework' of neuron and synapse, too. :) That 'impossibility' line was really dramatic, too, as if he's spitting his words, as if he's shocked about something.

I like how he starts referring to himself as his nickname, since it seems to me as if it gives him a boost of confidence. I love that question at the end, too. It's as if he started his journey asking questions, and ended up finishing with not answers, but only further questions. At least, that's how I interpreted the questions here. :) I don't have any critique/suggestions.

This is excellent! Great job, I loved it! :D
akiho13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You've done great work here, lover of time. Your work is greatly appreciated.

-El Psy Congroo
lil'chrome-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Interesting start :)
You're preparing for a longer fic? I support you from the bottom of my heart. Since there aren't any long Steins;Gate fic around here and I'm actually into long fics, so... Please do continue, I'll be waiting for an update :)
EtherealFox chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This looks very promising, a larger conspiricy? So long as it doesn't go too over the top I foresee something fun, even if it's just an intangible dream of the never-were...

On a ramble: Not having played the VN, I haven't learned much of anything about how Arc-Rewrite functions... And I hear that there was a murderous revenge-driven Nae?
Akal chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
A longer fic you say? Bring it please, without remorse, final destination.
Find a good long fic for S;G is well... impossible, so if you think you have the talent to accept the challenge, go ahead, I'm gonna read you, and wait for it.
...sigh,my English is old and rusty...

Oh! I nearly forgot, this piece is delightful and fun so please, continue in this way.