Reviews for When the Time is Right
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I've never thought of this
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I really, really liked how this started out, and I LOVED Gabrielle's characterization, but I felt the story veered into a fluffy ending too quickly. Your strong writing skills make me want more!
aaliona chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Sweet story. :) Using lesser developed characters like Gabi is always fun, and you've done a great job of it in this. I can totally see her gaining this spunk as she grows. The scarf bit is cute. :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awww :) You wrote this pairing well. I have never heard of this pairing well, so I'm rather impressed. I thought the ending was rather sweet :) And the scarf bit was quite an original idea. I don't know why I liked that so much (actually, I do, I suck at thinking up gifts - for RL people and fictional characters).

Great job!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was super cute and sweet and adorable. And I loved it.

You did ignore their accents, which is funny. But it's whatever; their accents don't really matter.

You kept Seamus wonderfully in character, which I liked. And Gabi was fun. She was great and had a great personality and a fiery temper. And I liked the fact that you described her as jaded. It just reminds me of a Matchbox Twenty song.

One tiny mistake: "because she's seem him shiver and noticed his lack of one" - I think you mean "seen"

"That's probably why I haven't had one since September of my seventh year, when I gave it away" - the Deamus shipper in me wants to know if he gave it to Dean when he went on the run.

Overall, gorgeous, as always.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Aw cute! I've never even thought of this pairing before but this made me want to look for other ones. :)
Kailey Hamilton chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Good Merlin, I'm so glad I'm not competing against this story because it was beautifully perfect! Gabrielle's characterization was well done, and I loved Seamus here - very IC from what we know of him.

Good job!
KnockturnSeller chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Just as how two people should meet, then meet again. Quite nice. Lovely dialog, especially in the Cauldron.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Wow. This is brilliant. I basically love everything about it - the storyline, the bittersweetness at the ending with the offhanded mention to the war, your writing style. They all come together to make a truly beautiful story. Gabi/Seamus? Never would have expected it. And the ignoring of accents didn't make the slightest difference to me. Lovelovelove. Seamus's being a gentleman and looking her in the eye and telling her she had everything under control, and his hurt and her vague attempt at maths and knowing what happened and how not to ask... brilliance. Favoriting.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Aww. That was adorable, and really well done. You chose an unusual pairing; I've never read these two before, but that was fantastic. I liked the style you wrote it in, and just the overall writing was great. :) Nice work.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
If this is the standard of my competition, my chances are looking very small. Great piece, keep writing
Errow chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was a really wonderful fic just in time for christmas! I've never even considered that this pairing existed, but I was bored and decided to give it a try. I just loved it!

My favorite part was the very beginning, the whole "almost meeting" thing was excellently written. It's interesting that they never knew eachother, but ended up together like this so many years later.

The way you write Gabrielle is amazing. I love her. I thought the thing Seamus said about "half Slytherin, half Gryffindor" really suited her well.

This was just an awesome fic to get me in the mood for Christmas, I'm glad I read it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I never would have thought of this pairing and I'm a massive Dean/Seamus shipper, but this was just so cute!