Reviews for Broken Promises
Annalizzz chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Ohhhh my! you! mi god! you always making my eyes water! I was fine until that: "The closest" ... "I will protect your heart"...
I though that she was just crying for her friend... like a friend... but you broke my heart in that sentence... They were more than friends! T.T
I get you my dear! I get you so well! When Neji died... I just wanted to make a hole and bury me for hours... I writed a speach for Neji in my DA page... I still have faith that he will come back! come one! Tsunade was halved and she is still alive! damn Kishi! I swear I will go to Japan to kick his ass if he doesn't revives him!
Anyway... sad story... so heartbreaking! like I said the final was a huge punch on my little poor heart! I love Nejiino! gosh I love Neji! Why did you have to die!?
I looking forward to read the NejiIno's you have, it was really beautiful here T.T
sad... saaaad... but beautiful
Hugs! :3
jf chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
wow. just... wow...
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow Simply Amazing. I Cried. I Was Devastated When Reading 614. Great One-Shot
Langioletto chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh my... this ending was just beautiful. And the parts about Inoichi and Shikaku - perfect. But now I'm so, so, so sad...
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
No! I read chapter 614 too! I hated it T.T... seriously, why?! You just brought the whole chapter fresh in my mind :\ now I feel bad however your work was perfect! I loved and it made me tear a bit so, job well done!
fokker333 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
skyvjdsghchjvbrlgsj

RIP
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
OMG ALSKDJFALKS;DJFAKS;LDJFA;LKDJF WHY DID U HAVE TO DO THIS OMG EXCUSE MY LACK OF ELOQUENCE BUT ASLKDJFAKSLDJF OMG LIKE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH *EATS MORE ICE CREAM* CAN I FAVORITE THIS A HUNDRED TIMES AND THEN THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE OF MY SADNESS