Reviews for Talk
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
I like it I too am SO annoyed with all the damn mary sues and self insertion ... they are Just blach .. I like this story a lot ... good job
Dutch chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is a really good story and it made me read your other stories aswell. Could you please write another Lord of the Rings fiction? Preferable another sick legolas? Or a Hobbit fiction?
Radioactive Rubber Duck chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
*wibble* Aw, this is lovely, I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort, but it's so hard to find good ones, and this really stands out! Thank you, wonderful author! (I also love how you chose a 'gross' illness, rather than something all sort of elfy and pretty.) And that bit of meaning at the end is wonderful!
ME chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I really hate those Mary-Sues and people. Grrrrr. Ccan't they just make do with the completely fabulous chacters that Tolkien created?
Wolfsoul71030 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I really liked this! _ I am most definitely putting this in my favorites.
Caelhir chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I'm stunned you don't have more reviews. I absolutely loved this story! Well written, great plot, excellent characterization, it has all the pieces of a fantastic tale. Compared to the Mary-sues and other such fics out there that you mentioned, this is certainly a blessed relief!