Reviews for Mass Directive
Alexia chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Great chapter!
And happy 2013!
I'll be waiting for the update of this amazing history :)
Nadair chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I'm so glad I came upon this story, I'm really enjoying it.

You're a fine writer and your characterization of the girls is perfect in book. Thank you for sharing, can't wait for the next installment!
Keeper Aki chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Woah, another chapter! Better late than sorry, right Setsuna?... I can't imagine Usagi being serious in a conversation, lol XD
Anyway, update soon and btw, happy holidays! :)
Alexia chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Hey I'm glad to read a new update and in a short time...i think that Haruka is clear with her feelings and i like it
I ever seen on Setsuna a great psychologists higher I'm glad she help to Haruka
I will wait for a new update
Happy 2013! :)
Alexia chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
happy holidays!
What is the problem with this Haruka?!
come on...Michiru is in pain because the blonde, I hope that in the next chapter Haruka can give her a real and honest answer or at least she can give some explain about her silent answer
Take care and i hope a new update soon :)
haruanto chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Your story is beautiful, I love it. Please update quickly, I'm curious to know how the situation develops between Haruka and Michiru. Congratulations you're really good!
Keeper Aki chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
That's a dilemma, sacrificing everything for the sake of the mission or sacrificing anything for the woman you love... In SM, we all knew what Michi and Ruka will go for. Haruka just doesn't realize it yet. .. Update :)
Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooo they are fighting :( well hopefully haruka can get it together before michiru hurts even more :/ great chapter very dramatic! Can't wait till you come back keep up the great work :)
Keeper Aki chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
That ball gotta hurt! Poor Ruka...
Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Ahahahah a beautiful moment ruined by a soccer ball to the face. Nice :P it keeps getting better and better! Keep up the great work and come back soon please!
Keeper Aki chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Nice chap! Liked the chemistry between them. Update... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great story so far
dal33t chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
i like your style, its awesome. now more please! xD
Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Love the build up! I can't wait for the sleep over and the way they interact is simply spot on! Love it :) come back soon please! Oh and happy holidays!
ettakirppu34 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, love to know how their 'sleep over' goes
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »