Reviews for Crash Bandicoot: N Accuracy
CrashGuy01 chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Nice story!
Pura blaze chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
Another good chapter keep it up
ElectricSnowman chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
"Speaking of hammerhead, a hammerhead shark comes towards Brio."
I just about died with laughter when I read that XD
Pura blaze chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Chapter is good oh I wonder what's happening with coco and her friends?
Dream Instant chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
This is the best story I've read so far. Very hilarious. I read your first CB story and I must say that your writing has improved a lot. Keep up the good work!

- Dream Instant
Kagamine-Mitsu chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I was so close... I was thinking that the two bad guys will be Brio and Mega-Mix ;W;
oh... and Crash are speacking Spanish again 3

well, I'll wait for the next chapter if you pur some surprises
Kagamine-Mitsu chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Interesting chapter... But I think that the history is very slow and happend the same things with other ways...
I hope that in the next chapter will have new characters for help Crash and the others (like anti-heros, someone of the "Cortex family" or I don't know)
Kagamine-Mitsu chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Yeah, all the prisioners escape and the 'hero' isn't happy but I don't think that he have a good or 'the perfect plan'... But I hope that another 'hero' can help the real heroes or make their lives a hell c:
Stephdragonness chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
AWESOME!... story got a great twist going so far... really want read next chapter
Gameguy95 chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Whoa... So the Bad Guy Wins... Nice twist!
Crash fan 453 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Your stories are awsome,really looking forward to the next part! :)
Gameguy95 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
When are you uploading the next chapter? You took like 2 months to upload this one.
Gameguy95 chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
When is your next update?
Owen96 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I have read every single part of this story so far, and I have to say it is pretty amazing. But in the next chapter I would like to see them fight or something. Great job!
Gameguy95 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Interesting story. Keep it up, you are doing a good job.