Reviews for Kidnapped
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
very good dramatic story awesome job
Captain Cobra Swan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
WOW! I loved this story SO much! I've read it multiple times now (to be honest, I re-read it right away after I'd finished it for the first time...I loved it that much), I just haven't gotten a chance to actually sit down at a computer and review.

You did such a wonderful job of writing this - I could completely imagine everything that was going on. Also, I love how you wrote Calhoun. Half of the stories I've seen where she's pregnant, she's really OOC, but you didn't do this - the only time she seemed kind of OOC (when she was singing to the baby), you wrote in in a way that completely justified that moment.

...and as long as I'm on the subject, the way you incorporated When Can I See You Again was PERFECT because that is my unofficial Hero's Cuties song...of course, now I can't listen to that song with out being kind of sad because of this story. :P

And finally, I'm glad that you decided to keep the ending happy :) I would love to read some sort of sequel to this, as you writing is completely fantastic!

I could go on and on about what I love about this story, but this is an incredibly long winded review as it is..

Keep up the wonderful work!
Vanellope chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Mankay. Well I loved every word of this fic. It was so sweet and cute and got my heart going. HERO'S CUTIES! Aww. I loved it so much! MAKE MORE! Sequel? Good job. You have earned a fan ;)
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
My eyes were glued to the screen from beginning to end. I like the part where they were remembering when they first heard "When Can I See You Again". I almost cried at that part.
And the part where they were making carts made me giggle. "Felix's covered in blue frosting and Ralph's covered in every color, sloppily put together because he broke it again." xD
But seriously though, I'm surprised I didn't find this story sooner, (And surprised it doesn't have any reviews for its awesomeness.) because IT WAS AMAZING.
I'm so glad Tammy is alright. I couldn't help but smile at the end because of Felix's angriness. :P
Really, really good job.