Reviews for Melt the Winter Snow
Tara Luna Apple chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Gahhh this is wonderful!
LaSoKi chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow, amazing!
I love how the story has this sort of frame, beginning with the cold and ending with the cold, that is now not longer there because Zuko is back.
I did not really believe in a happy ending, I already had myself prepared for something sad, but than I was even happier than I would have been, because there was indeed a reunion.

I especially love these sentences at the beginning: "Waterbenders do not feel the cold the same way others do. The ice is a part of them. But most waterbenders have never known the touch of fire."
They are just so ... I don't know, expressive and meaningful and kind of cryptic but nonetheless you know exactly, what is meant by them.
The flashback-style is a good choice because with that the sharp opposits of hot and cold are almost tangible!

Although it's not explained why Katara married Aang and not Zuko (and I think the story would also work without this fact) but it is better this way to emphasize that it's not just anybody who can firebend (as Aang) who can help Katara with the cold, but it has to be Zuko.
I'd love to have a Zuko for myself, I have always cold hands ;)
Keep up your amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Beautiful
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I liked this a lot. And... yeah. Not sure what else to say. XD
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
T_T_T_T That's so sad but so sweet. AANG! She should not be with Aang. R_R She needs to be with Zuko. I don't MIND Kataang if it's well written but it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth kinda. It doesn't FEEL right. _ _ Blarghhhhh. This is crazy and sad and AWESOME that he is REALLY REAL!
merlioske chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
x33333 this was niiiiiice... sad! but niiiiiiiiiiiiiice x3333
great job, keep it up
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
beautifully written. i loved it!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was amazing and super sweet. I loved the flashback thingies.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I love the flashbacks, they're like little snippets of stolen time with Zuko. Poor Katara, that's gotta be rough, but yay for happy endings. You should definitely write their reunion. ;)
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was actually really well written and I like the premise. Well done!