Reviews for Muppet Treasure Island the SEQUAL: A Father Found
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love this fic! Are you going to continue it?
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Smashing chapters so far please continue. I mean its hard to find a good Muppet Treasure Island story here
lene-anschutz chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Hey! Great story, I love Long John so much! Keep it up.
samus18 chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
I like this story! Especially the second chapter. Please continue! )
A Fan of Quality Fiction chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
this was a good chapter i love MTI so much you are going to update sonn arent you please?
please no seriously
*makes the begging face*this is cool you have to update it soon!
cerebralgoddess21 chapter 2 . 5/6/2003
great fic. I'd love to see how this continues.
Forever Young chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
Wow! There accually is a Muppet Treasure Island Fic up!

I like it, please continue!
Tigrin chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Hee... I don't remember Muppet Treasure Island very well, but it seems I didn't have to... you gave lots of description and flashbacks to sort of fill me in. ; Gah, I have to go find that movie and watch it again now... I've read Treasure Island twice and am a bit of a fan of the story now that I've seen Treasure Planet, too. It'd be great if you continued this; I've never heard of a Muppet Treasure Island fanfic, and I like where you're going with this, if it isn't too much fill-in and not enough story yet... but you've probably got something planned. X3
LJSFiend chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Cool! Write more! Can't wait till chappy 3!
Tinkerbelle1 chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
*Insert loud squeal here* YAY! I love MTI and I couldn't find anything on it before this! Thank you for writng it! *dances around* only one teeny-weeny crit : IT NEEDS MORE JIM! *Insert another loud squeal*
aspookah chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hey, great story! It is soooo hard to find any Muppet Treaure Island stories! Please, please, please write more soon! I LOVE THE MUPPETS!

p.s. I'm thinnking about writing a Muppet Treasure Island fanfic of my own. :) We need more fans to write us more fanfic!

And to ZelgadisGirl15, I love Long John, too! heehee :)
ZelgadisGirl15 chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
WOW! You have to put more up! Please! I love this story, I LOVE THE MUPPETS! Plus you don't see too many Muppet Treasure Island stories out there! You have to continue, even though it's been a month since you last updated. Please, I need more, I love Long Jonh... or is it I love Tim Curry? Oh well it doesn't matter, they're both great! I hope you get more out, and if not I'll just have to read these two chapters over and over, dreaming about what could have happened. Wow, this is the longest review that I've ever written! Well good luck,

~Aishy
Picabia chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Pretty good story! I am glad to see that someone else felt like they had to know what happened at the end of the movie!

Good job!

Picabia
sweetmelody chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
Ooh, great chapter! I love that stone boar head-he cracked me up with those corny jokes! :) Don't worry, that chapter wasn't boring at all. That's so sad, you deleted all the reviews by mistake? *sigh* Well, update soon!

Always,

~*~AquariusDragon~*~
lasfie chapter 2 . 8/2/2002
goodness, i admire how you can write such long chapters. another wonderful chapter -i REALLY need to see the movie now. lol. anywho continue, or i shall take a dirk and wave it at you *grins*