Reviews for When Cyborg's Away
rezkenvoughten chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Please Continue...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Batman's coffie mug oh the humanity but seriously that was funny
Rose chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
This is a great story but where ch 6
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Give us more
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Awesome chapter, but I have been waiting for the new one for months! Please come out with it soon! I really like your work! :-)
Soar Vandergeid chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Aw come on ! I'm expecting more that this you know ! Now that I have read the other chapters... :P
Anyways I really enjoy this fiction ! :) no, not only because of that but also because it's well written, there are so many out there who are very difficult to follow, on my part at least, because of the way they are written :)
Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter ! :P
Soar Vandergeid chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
So yeah, the first chapter of your fanfiction almost made me die but other than that it was awesome ! :D
Nothing much else to say about the other chapters sooo... NOT !
I did NOT expect the sex part to be in this story (never careful about the ratings since I allowed all of them in my search) but it surprised me in a good way (really surprised me I mean though, I truly wsn't expecting that when Raven got into her shower :P) and I find it quite... enjoyable ? It's really fun to read and I can't wait to read the next part ! x)
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Okay, I had to review now even though I'm not finished reading the first chapter yet. No, just no ! You can't do that ! Had I been drinking my orange juice, which I pourred into a glass a few seconds earlier, I would have strangled myself in laughter at the 'Iluyou Beast Boy' 'Buddun tell Beast Boy'.
No, I'm sorry but you just can't do that, imagine if innocent and unexpecting people like me come and read that while eating or drinking ? Think of all the deaths you might have caused by now ! x)

Okay, enough grumbling for now, back to the reading ! :D
Lovinusogood21 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I loved it
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Interesting story, hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Must have bbrae lemon
Cakeline chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Expect the next chappy in a week or two? LIIIIIEEEESSSS. If what I read is correct, you updated this last at the beggining of the year. But, this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
yea next chapter come out, this is very good continue writing please.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
drunk cupcake chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
The wait is driving me crazy... I think someone should admit me to Arkham soon. I just might go... batty
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »