Reviews for When Cyborg's Away
Soar Vandergeid chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
So yeah, the first chapter of your fanfiction almost made me die but other than that it was awesome ! :D
Nothing much else to say about the other chapters sooo... NOT !
I did NOT expect the sex part to be in this story (never careful about the ratings since I allowed all of them in my search) but it surprised me in a good way (really surprised me I mean though, I truly wsn't expecting that when Raven got into her shower :P) and I find it quite... enjoyable ? It's really fun to read and I can't wait to read the next part ! x)
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Okay, I had to review now even though I'm not finished reading the first chapter yet. No, just no ! You can't do that ! Had I been drinking my orange juice, which I pourred into a glass a few seconds earlier, I would have strangled myself in laughter at the 'Iluyou Beast Boy' 'Buddun tell Beast Boy'.
No, I'm sorry but you just can't do that, imagine if innocent and unexpecting people like me come and read that while eating or drinking ? Think of all the deaths you might have caused by now ! x)

Okay, enough grumbling for now, back to the reading ! :D
Lovinusogood21 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I loved it
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Interesting story, hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Must have bbrae lemon
Cakeline chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Expect the next chappy in a week or two? LIIIIIEEEESSSS. If what I read is correct, you updated this last at the beggining of the year. But, this story is amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
yea next chapter come out, this is very good continue writing please.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
nice
drunk cupcake chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
The wait is driving me crazy... I think someone should admit me to Arkham soon. I just might go... batty
poopmaster847 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
what happened next
hello bobby chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
its been more than a couple of weeks just saying
potato. Rae chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
your story fucking rocks hard love it like a baby girl keep on going
LonesomeDrifter chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I am loving this, you must continue this please :D
Working Username chapter 4 . 1/23/2013