Reviews for My Everything
Fanpire109 chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
As much as I enjoyed the fluff, I'm excited to see some action or drama or something along those lines. Please update again really soon
EStrunk chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Fun fluff, but there's also the fact that at least how to swim came back to her. Some sort of memory is still there. Loved the banter with his family.
flingan chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Yay, another chapter, great job.
I was so happy reading what Gale wrote on those cards. Also, I really liked how Madge supports Gale in his new task. They were both brave and adventurous back in Twelve, and I don't think that dies completely even though their relationship is more important now.
FirePearl97 chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Awe i loved it! Madge and Gale are just the cutest couple. This story is so amazing you could seriously get it published! Can't wait for the date and next chapter! Great job!
Saphira42 chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
YAY! Fluffy date chapter that are up soon, for the win!
*cough* You didn't see that.

I really liked this chapter. It was very natural, and almost all of the diolouge had nice flow to it. I'm really enjoying the charactor development that is going on right now - it's very interesting to see how you make your characters grow and mature.

akcanine
EStrunk chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
This story is just so addictive. I love the bit where she tells her therapist about the Gale she remembers and how she doesn't want marriage to change that. I think even those of us who've been married for a while need to remember why we were first attracted to out spouse and help them not lose that fire.
mountain mama chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
please keep the chapters coming. I just love your stories. I was so impatient for an update that I went back and reread the other 2 stories this past week.
girlonfire5360 chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Great chapter! Please update soon!
Fanpire109 chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Great job! I hope that Gale goes on another mission soon
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Great chap! U should give her a memory mayb just a small one or something just a thought!
Sharyk's chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Ohh Poor madge how terrible she think herself!
Hope you update sooN!D
Love Gale!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
Great chapter! Update soon please!
Diao Lover chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. So he's going to be on he defense team.
girlonfire5360 chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Well i have to say im a little dissapointed that hes leaving, i loved there talk about having children. So that was a great chapter and you are an amazing author
FirePearl97 chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Awe i'm so glad that madge supports gale and is trusting him...I just hope he doesn't have a mission so soon after he got back! I feel bad for gale reading those cards! And i just hope that madge begins to remember the good things about both of them soon! Loved the chapter as always, great job!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »