Reviews for My Everything
bekylou4jc chapter 36 . 4/3/2013
I loved the epilogue so much! Such a tremendous story! By far my absolute favorite! Thank you for including me into your story and I'm so very thankful for you completing it in the best way! Great job and I will miss this story so much! I'll probably re-read it when I find the time. Absolutely incredible! I wish you'd continue to write fanfictions, but I'm proud that you're moving on to your own stories! I love the whole thing nonetheless! Great job! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY I CAN'T EVEN
Ilovenutella99 chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
Wow. I can't even... That was awesome.
I will admit, in Safety of Love, I was a bit annoyed for no apparent reason, but now I'm perfectly fine.
A beautiful ending for a great story!
mountain mama chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
I am sooo sad that this trilogy of stories is over. I have enjoyed them so much. I really do like your epilogue. Everything turned out so hopeful for everyone. It is kind of sad that they need to live out their lives in 13 but at least they will be happy. Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your story
iheartliamhemsworth chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
Are you under the same name as on here?
Great ending I just wished we got to see how Gale felt and their daughter's birthday party and Vick's present.
Either way it was amazing!
Saphira42 chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
That was a beautiful epilogue. I couldn't have enjoyed this story more - it was perfect in every way. Would you mind posting one more 'chapter' with a link to your fictionpress stories? I'd really like that. :) Thank you so much for writing this trilogy, it has been a big part of my life for a while. :)
Fanpire109 chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
I'm SOOO unbelievably sad! This story was SOO great! I'd constantly be waiting on the next update, and I can't believe that this will be the last one! Great job and I hope that one day you decide to write another fanfiction for the Hunger Games because you did a beautiful job and I would love to read another one! Good luck on whatever else you do!
mountain mama chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
what a treat to have this new chapter tonight! It was so tragic and sad. I loved her conversation with Mabel and making French Toast with Tripp was so fun... I can't believe you are going to end this story. I have enjoyed your 3 stories so much. Ever think of writing a fourth?
ilovenutella99 chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
Wait. Final chapter? This is ending apruptly, but I guess I'm okay with it. I'm guessing that the next chapter will be the eiplogue. Haha, which probably means kids. Can't wait!
Hawtsee chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
What ? Last chapter? I'm not nearly ready for this fic to end.

Heartbreaking chapter. Poor Madge. She has really been put through the wringer lately. Hopefully she'll get her happy ending.
Fanpire109 chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
This story can't be almost over! It's just SOOOOO good!
girlonfire5360 chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
No! It cant be almost over!
bekylou4jc chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
I'm so glad how this story has turned out! Amazing! I hope you write a new story soon after this one because you are an incredible writer! I love your last few chapters, you're so incredible! (: Great job and I love how sweet Gale is and how Tripp and Madge decided to cool together. Amazing yet again! I was sort of hoping her father wouldn't make it back, not in any mean way if course but it was just so horrible and with her mother an all. Glad it turned out the way it did. Amazing yet again! Loved every bit! (:
Saphira42 chapter 35 . 3/31/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be over. I refuse to believe it. :(

This chapter was really good and I found it entertaining to have Madge controlling their... intimate times, just like when they were first together and Gale had to force them to stop from going too far. It was cute. :) I also really liked that Madge and Tripp are growing back together as friends. I really like Tripp, and I was sad when thing were awkward between him and Madge. Anyway, I really liked this chapter, and I could have screamed when you said that it's ending.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/24/2013
This fic is like, my entire life
FirePearl97 chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
Awe that was just sooooo sweet! I loved it:) great job
374 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »