Reviews for My Everything
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
*crying* that was so sad! Oh my gosh poor gale!
Claire chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is great so far! The safety of love was awesome! I hope this story will be just as good as the other ones
EllRose chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I'm so glad you are going to write this! :)
iheartliamhemsworth chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Its really good! I love all the squeals to this. They are absolutely amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter! I feel so sad for Gale, with him being my favorite character and everything. Plus, I feel so sorry for him because he pretty much has to restart his relationship with Madge. I kind of knew since she got back and Haymitch said she has lost some of her memory that she would not remember Gale (It's kind of like the movie, the vow). I just kept thinking please twist things so it comes out of nowhere and she remembers him. It's really good how you played out each of their roles. It has a lot of emotion to it and it's absolutely amazing. Please, please, please post real soon. I really love the story. Please don't let this one be the last, its too good end anytime soon! :)
girlonfire5360 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Welli can see they are making some sort of progress.
Hawtsee chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I am so glad that Gale is handling this well. For a little bit there I thought I was going to have to come down there and straighten him out, but he's got his act together now after his initial, totally understandable freak-out.

Congrats on the new story.
canadianboy98 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
great first chapter! ;) update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So excited for this! I hope Madge figures everything out soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
great way to start off a great story :)
Diao Lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Great start, poor Gale, hope Madge gets her memories back soon, but she probably won't get them until much later or even never get them again.
Sharyk's chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Love it!
so happy about "My Everything"
Hope you update sooon!D
bekylou4jc chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oh my goodness gracious! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I absolutely LOVE this story TO DEATH! I loved the last story, it was incredible! Please update soon! I want to know how they fall in love all over again. I mean if I woke up and found out that Liam Hemsworth was my husband, I wouldn't question it. xD Love the story, please update soon! xoxBekylou4jc
ilovenutella99 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Well this sucks. BUT I LOVE IT. I think Madge is already warming up a bit to Gale, maybe a small amount. Very small. But it's there. Maybe.
JDFan18 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awww... I'm so glad this is back. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love your stories.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25