Reviews for My Everything
girlonfire5360 chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
Awww, i hope u get to have one more chapter!
Hawtsee chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
I'm so glad for Madge that she got to see her mother again, and no matter what happens with her, I think that it's good for her that she got to tell her how she felt and was able to unburden all that guilt she's been carrying around for so long. I loved all the things she said about Gale and that he got to hear it too. I think he needed to hear it.
EStrunk chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
That was a lovely chapter. Madge's words were beautiful and I loved Gale's listening in.
Saphira42 chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
That was amazing! You write diolouge and conversations so well. :)
Fanpire109 chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
So glad that her mom is in 13! I hope that her dad and Mable make it back soon! Also, I have a feeling that Gale will have a problem with allowing his body to heal the way that it needs to. Madge might have to keep him in line lol Can't wait for more
Dendroica chapter 34 . 3/21/2013
Really nice chapter! So glad at least part of the rescue went okay. Enjoy your vacation! and don't worry about delayed chapter postings, RL is more important. :)
mountain mama chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
I am rereading this whole story for the second time because I just love it. A thought occurred to me: have you thought about rescuing part of Peeta's family when Madge's family gets rescued? I know this is a Gadge story but I have always felt so bad for Peeta losing his whole family. just a thought
Claire chapter 33 . 3/15/2013
So good!
EStrunk chapter 33 . 3/15/2013
Great bit about Sawyer. I also loved Madge getting serious with Gale about checking his stitches. It seems he would need someone like that. I think he's right about Snow, although I also think that would be small comfort to Madge. So happy to hear her family could be rescued soon, although I think they might need a little family counseling!
Dendroica chapter 33 . 3/15/2013
cute reunion. Prim is adorable ... can't wait to see what will happen with the rescue.
Fanpire109 chapter 33 . 3/15/2013
I hope everything goes okay with the mission. I do have a question though. Is Gale's incision not bandaged? That could cause an infection! Especially because Madge touched it without washing her hands and he just had part of his immune system ripped out of his body!

Awesome job! Update soon plz!
Saphira42 chapter 33 . 3/14/2013
That was beautiful. I can not wait to know how the mission goes! *hinthintcoughupdatecoughhint hint*
FirePearl97 chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
Poor gale feeling so helpless, well at least he can be with Madge for a while and not have to go on any missions:) great chapter!
Little monster9 chapter 32 . 3/11/2013
So happy he's ok! How's the people he saved doing?
Girlonfire5360 chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
Poor gale, glad he's ok though
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »