Reviews for My Everything
Saphira42 chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
Awesome! That was wonderfully written. :)
EStrunk chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
So glad Gale's back and okay - well bruised up a bit, but mostly okay. I like how Rory stood up to him and got him to think. I like how you write Katniss - her voice fits her.
Hawtsee chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
You do love to put us through the emotional wringer, but at least you don't leave us hanging too long. I appreciate that. I'm kind of glad that Gale is out of action for a while and won't be going to the Capitol. But I think Rory is very naive if he thinks that Gale shouldn't be going on missions. There's a war looming, of course Gale is going to be going on missions. They have freedom now, and that comes at a price.
Fanpire109 chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
I feel sorry for poor Gale, but he has to let his body heal. He just had major surgery and lost part of his immune system. He's going to have to be careful for a long time and a little cautious when it comes to being sick because even though you can live without your spleen it's still part of the immune system and his body will miss it. Awesome job! Plz update again soon! This story is absolutely amazing!
Diao Lover chapter 31 . 3/7/2013
Great chapter, hope they get there soon.
FirePearl97 chapter 31 . 3/6/2013
Oh thank goodness gale is back alive! Such an exciting chapter! Great job!
Jkkg98 chapter 31 . 3/5/2013
Thanks for the update! Glad they found gale. Hope it's not to serious
Gummybearmonster chapter 30 . 3/4/2013
My poor gale! He JUST HAS to be ok! He needs to go back to Madge!
EStrunk chapter 31 . 3/5/2013
I loved what Sawyer said to Madge about it's what his wife would do - a wonderful explanation of why he was being so patient with her. Rory was wonderful, again, although I'm worried that they didn't let Hazelle know what was going on. Great ending!
Hawtsee chapter 31 . 3/5/2013
The fates have really aligned to save Gale this time. Even though I know you wouldn't dare kill Gale, (because I'd hunt you down), I was still chewing my fingernails throughout that chapter.
Fanpire109 chapter 31 . 3/5/2013
So glad that they were finally rescued! I hope Gale's going ot be okay! Hoping that we get to see that part from Madge's pov and that the next update is extremely soon because I just HAVE to see their reunion! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
girlonfire5360 chapter 31 . 3/5/2013
Yay! There back i just hope hes ok!
Saphira42 chapter 31 . 3/5/2013
The end to that was so sweet! After all of the suspense of the chapter, and all the feels (oh my god all the feels!), it was perfect to end it like that. With hope and love. :) I can't wait to know what happens next! (No, that last remark wasn't pointed AT ALL.)
FirePearl97 chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
Hope the rescue team finds them quickly before gale gets worse! Great chapter, can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
Awesome job! I hope they get found really soon! And that Gale doesn't die!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »