Reviews for The Darkest Hours
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 1 . 7/3
jeez I had fun reading this. Thanky you!
LoveSamandDean chapter 23 . 6/3/2015
I loved this story. It was a shock when you had Sam turn Dean but that was a great idea. Hate when them 2 are apart.
Wolf77 chapter 23 . 3/19/2015
Omg! You turned Dean into a Vamp too!? How are they gonna change back? What do you mean it's the end. Actually, it's kind of a good place to end. Still, I have so many unanswered questions! Ahhhh! Anyway, keep writing and just generally being awesome.

-Wolf
Wolf77 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Whoa whoa whoa. You turned Sam into a vamp! I'm all for the hurts/comfort torture/rescue stuff but what a shocker! I just hope they can still undo it! Anyway, keep writing and keep being awesome!
-Wolf
Sphinxius chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
This was AWESOME. When I first began reading this, I never would have guessed it would go in the direction it did, but I have to say, you nailed it. I don't understand why some people were whining and complaining - it was a surprising and fantastic twist that took the story in a whole new, exciting direction. And the ending - absolutely perfect. Kudos!
Dancerline chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
This story definitely didn't go where I expected and it's all the better for it. I loved your original ideas and it was very well written. Also, I LOVED the ending. I think it's the most important part of a story, and you nailed it. Thank you for writing!
BranchSuper chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
An excellent ending to a very interesting story. Nicely done.
StyxxsOmega chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Sad to see this go. But it was amazing! Loved all the suspense and stuff!
babyreaper chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Fantastic ending, so glad that John accepted the two of them, (for once doing the right thing) And they hopefully lived happily every after. What happened to Martin? Did he ever tell anyone? thx for updating. Looking forward to a new story soon.
CeCe Away chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Love this ending with amends made and Dean being turned so he and Sam can be together, and also in a position of extra strength with their vampire power.
whimsicalbarwench chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Love how you ended the story ! The Winchesters are together and all is well. ( as much as it can
be ) Sad to see the story come to an end, but will anxiously await your next one. Until then...
Tallyho !
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Love the twists. Great writing.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
John accepted them as vamps excellent
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
I'm happy to hear that John thinks that things are better now, because he's willing to accept his sons the way they are. He knows they aren't like other vampires, and they will all protect each other from now on. I hope they will be happy. :)
Trucklady53 chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
Well that was certainly a different kind of story and I wasn't sure about having Sam turned into a vampire but I hung in there and then to end it with Dean getting turned also well... The whole story goes against what the Winchester's are all about but in the end they ended up together, all on the same page, having John on their side, and 100% committed to making it work in spite of the cards that were dealt to them was a plus.