Reviews for Dragon
Please update T~T I love this story
Carolpimsu chapter 1 . 9/26
Thank you so much for writing this! I started reading it such a long time ago and today it came back to my mind, seems like I've missed it just as you would miss an old friend. To be honest, it doesn't even feel like I'm reading a fanfic, most of my favorite fanfics as a teenager have truly disappointed me when I decided to give them a try now that I'm older, something like buying that sweet you adored as a child and finding out it's not that good anymore haha but this one, oh boy, it's like a book to me and being so I'd say it's my second favorite book of all time! I found myself laughing out loud, blushing until I was purple and suffering along with Soul just thinking that he might outlive Maka or that she'd be kidnapped and even hurt by Ragnarok. It's 1:40 AM and I don't want to finish reading the chapters because I really don't want them to end XD
I'm pretty sure this story isn't completed and I'm stuck on chapter 15 because I feel like I'm going to miss it so much, it has brought me so much joy! But I understand you might not have the time for it anymore... I hope one day you do, thought! Best of wishes!
BlueAnimeBat17 chapter 1 . 9/5
The noise I just made was not human.
Katie chapter 16 . 8/31
I wish you would continue the story.
This story is so amazing! I love it so much keep on the awesome work, I can't wait for the update those two are just too cute!- fairytail_cedes
Great story. It's nicely written with such a great plot and intrusting development and characters. I read it in one go I love how once I started reading the story I was unable to put it down. I hope you finish the story one day. It's to good to be incomplete.
The Wise and Powerful Dogwoody chapter 16 . 7/28
Hey! How's it going? I just read all 16 chapters of your amazing fanfiction all in one go. Oh my goodness I came here to find a good story and you delivered. Thank you so much for writing, I see it has been a while since you updated and I hope you continue, but there is no pressure trust me. I totally understand you have a life of your own. Just want you to know you are maxing and you write so well. Thank you for this story! You are very appreciated! :D
akwardllama chapter 16 . 7/20
I understand that you don't really like people to do this, but any chance you would update soon? Please? Also, I really like this story and the plot line. And a way for Maka to become a dragon is to get cursed to, or for sous magic to do something to her.
NatShinigami chapter 16 . 6/29
This fic is downright perfect. Even if you never update it again just by ignoring the part of Medusa looking for him and letting Ragnarok's attack as just a past event that shaped his present with the last phrase of this chapter it feels complete.
Sometimes a story doesn't have to be anything else.
That is not to say that I wouldn't be grateful if you continue it eventually, just that even this way is perfect and that I like it. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
Your writing style is also great.
Thank you for making this fic. You're hard work shows!
U must continue this story
Please update, don't abandon this story
It's almost been a year