Reviews for Dragon
Please continue please!
Kokorokx13 chapter 1 . 2/9
This story is just to good! Praying for more
Yoooooo this is SICK
You are literally the best! #therealmvp
Hey, I know it's been awhile and you might just be taking a break from this story, but I'd like to say that it's really well written and I know when you finally do update it, it'll be great :)
ChaChaChaChan chapter 1 . 1/13
I can honestly say this is my favorite Fanfic out of every one I've ever read. You have that honor (although it's not much of an honor coming from me). Thanks for bringing so much joy to me and many others by writing this!
Wait.. that's how it ends? Well it was a good story and the plot was superb. But I think that everyone would love an after story or somthing about their babies and things. Plz consider updating. Thanks for the awesome story!
Maka Ano chapter 15 . 1/4
I love this story so much! It's so... Perfect.
Leo-Superior657 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
This fanfiction really makes me want a boyfriend that can turn into a dragon! Uhhhhhggg, I need one.
XD
Leo-Superior657 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
I like this thing. XD
THErEvIeWeR chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
That would make the...best...anime...EVER!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
What a wonderful story!
chloe200999 chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Love this story will there be more chapters?
GunRunDJPanda chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I have to say that this is by far my favorite soul eater fanfic I have ever read. Trust me when I say this that I have read this like ten times. I hope to read more and more of it as you update and most likely will be reading it over and over again in the future. Keep it up because this fanfic is awesome !
AnimeFreak chapter 15 . 12/6/2014