Reviews for Dragon
Guest chapter 16 . 10/17/2022
I remember reading this as it came out, every so often I’ll come back and reread it. My absolute favorite fanfic of all time, I wish it had finished, I miss you odat
Nicole Amore Wolf chapter 15 . 9/18/2022
Went through and re-read this entire story - all these years later and i still love this one. If this site is going down i am going to miss it. I loved to think about how it could have ended. Not sure how many times I have re-read the entire thing over the years.
Winter109 chapter 1 . 7/29/2022
And I have returned once again for a late night read. where ever u are author I hope ya doin good an for the next person who sees this u too
FluffyTiger815 chapter 16 . 4/29/2022
Man I wish this wasn't dead. So many people even now want to see this story finished.
TeaTime chapter 16 . 2/14/2022
I love this story. You’re a great writer and your pacing is excellent, plus I love the fluff. I hope you’re still writing in some capacity!
Soccermomfightclub chapter 16 . 3/19/2020
I absolutely adore this fic. There’s so much fluffy mushy feelings in this, and you write them so well. I know it’s more than likely that this will never be updated again, and that’s okay, it’s normal for writers to lose interest in their works and move on to other stuff. Just know that this is one of those fics that I have gone back to read multiple times, and you did a spectacular job with what you’ve written so far, incomplete or not.
Soccerbella1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
Love this story I can’t wait to read what happens next ️
tiger chapter 16 . 7/13/2019
i hope you havent forgotten this comic.
Deamondread chapter 16 . 6/25/2019
This is so great I love their growth into lovers it’s an amazing story
theHumbleGM chapter 16 . 2/7/2019
This is amazing and I hope/look forward to the end.
LimitedEternity chapter 15 . 1/3/2019
Phew laddie, enthusiasm is quite sexy! I'm proud of Makes for going for it and I'm proud of them both for being considerate of each others!
LimitedEternity chapter 13 . 1/3/2019
Ahhh the springtime of youth!
LimitedEternity chapter 11 . 1/2/2019
Wow that was one intense back story. Poor Soul, I'm glad they are growing closer though, the development between them has been great.
Stopdropanroll chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
My god I read this like 3 years ago and I couldn't find it again. I've finally found it by chance and i'm so happy!
KrissyNGoten chapter 14 . 11/9/2018