Reviews for Dragon
tiger chapter 16 . 6/5
please continue this
jillilicious chapter 16 . 6/4
Just rediscovered this story in my "following" list and re-read! Wonderful story and I really hope that you will pick it up again.
Many people are obviously excited by it too so on behalf of all your fans I'm going to do a little positive vibes dance in hopes the stars align and a spark of inspiration strikes you so you have some time to write more for us!
Won't you please continue with am update.
- S.S.
Please don't leave this story it's to good to be abandoned.
- S.S.
Please you can't leave it here so update please.
- S.S.
This story is so great I just want to read it more than ever.
MysteryGirl2401 chapter 1 . 5/9
I love this story I hope you keep it going! Can't wait to find out what happens a when medusa's group finds them!
Don't stop, please continue to write this wonderful story!
- S.S.
This story is so good and I wish you would update please.
- S.S.
Update pretty please, like ppppplllleeeeaaaasssseeeee!
maybealis chapter 16 . 4/22
Oh My God! This fic is insanely good! I usually despise it when people try to write hetero sex, but you were able to make it rather realistic and not awful. And the story itself is beautiful, with all of the character development and mystery. And Maka falling ill is terrible, is it how she dies, or will she survive it? Is it natural, or caused by poison? It's so interesting, I just can't wait! And Maka will be having children! I do so hope that part of the prediction is true. And soul himself, his backstory, his character, everything! What about Wes? Is he still with his sword, but only his soul? Is he dead? Did Ragnarok truly eat him? There are so many wonderful things about this story, so many unanswered questions. What about Archane? Is she dead, or away, or locked up? I love this story, and can see why it has so many favorites and followers. All in all, amazing work.
issyhope chapter 16 . 4/5
Please update!
LuzDeLuna2424 chapter 16 . 3/24
Please do not abandon this jewel of a fic, odat! I beg you. It has everything! I like it so much. Every time I enter FanFiction I look for this story alert, wishing that you at least give the readers a reminder that you are still out there, and that you will finish it. Of course, I would understand if you don't, everyone has a life to take care of...
It's just that it's been a year and some months since I read the whole fic, and it's still stuck in my head. I would be really really really happy if I get to read it to its end...
For now, thank you and congratulations for making such a wonderful story!
Best story I have read so far on Soul & Maka. I hope that you will continue with it . Kudos
MysticChemyst chapter 16 . 2/8
Ooooh, exciting! Was that a confession of love from Soul? How will Maka react?!
I absolutely love the way you effortlessly weave so many questions into the story to create a subtle tension and drama that compels us to keep reading. LOVE. IT.

Why is Medusa looking for Soul?

Was she in control of Ragnarok when he attacked the kingdom or did they meet afterword? What IS their relationship anyways?

Will Maka be abducted? Is Hiro going to play more of a role? What about Spirit? I have the feeling both might be going to cause a lot more problems than they're worth.

How will Maka and Soul stay together?! Will Soul be returned to being a mortal human? Will Maka become a dragon? Something else? Maybe there's some special pair-bond magic between a dragon and their mate or something like that. After all, Soul isn't a born dragon, so there's a lot of dragon biology and lore/tradition that he probably doesn't know.

And what WOULD happen if they tried to have little baby dragons anyways? Is it even possible? How would it work? I bet their little babies would be abso-fricken-lutely adorable! I'm imagining fraternal twins, a boy and girl, wreaking childish havoc on their lives and wrapping a doting Soul around their little fingers.

How will the confrontation with Ragnarok play out? Maybe Maka will be key in some way, provide some essential element that allows it to be defeated.

Are any of the other meister-weapon teams going to appear? Maybe to provide some of the answers about how Soul and Maka can stay together? It would be interesting to see female dragons, for once. That being said, with more dragons, their relationship would no longer be unique and might not seem as special. I dunno! It could also be a lot of fun.

Anyways, I eagerly and patiently await the next installment to "Dragon"!
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »