Reviews for Dragon
A quote for you, please enjoy:
If I waited for perfection, I would never write a word.
- Margaret Atwood
ZenMaiden chapter 16 . 2/20
Omg. I love it! Thank you for giving us blanket burritos and so much fluff (The lime is a big plus). I will gladly wait til the day you can give us lemons and the much awaited ending for these two. :D
A quote for you, please enjoy:
I've often said that there's no such thing as writer's block; the problem is idea block. When I find myself frozen–whether I'm working on a brief passage in a novel or brainstorming about an entire book–it's usually because I'm trying to shoehorn an idea into the passage or story where it has no place.
- Jeffrey Deaver
A quote for you, please enjoy:
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.
- Mark Twain
A quote for you, please enjoy:
One of the most difficult things is the first paragraph. I have spent many months on a first paragraph, and once I get it, the rest just comes out very easily.
- Gabrial Garcia Marquez
alonnalynn chapter 16 . 2/10
I love all your stories, but this is the one I find myself thinking back to the most. If you ever have the urge to continue any of them, I’d be ecstatic! I understand if not, though. Just wanted to drop by and say that I think you are a wonderful author! Thanks for all the wonderful stories you’ve given us! .
A Soul Eater quote for you, please enjoy:
People need fear to survive. We experience it so we can grow stronger.
- Maka
Susan Drakian chapter 16 . 1/19
aaww I reached th last updated chapter, I still hav so many questions like whats her father doing now whats going to happen next. I hope you get y our muse back soon this story is beatifful.
Susan Drakian chapter 10 . 1/18
Blanket burrito dragon! I love that scene its officially my favorite scene I've ever read at this m oment
Elisablackcat chapter 10 . 1/16
Elisablackcat chapter 1 . 1/16
holy jesus christ S.S. i think the quotes got a bit outta hand there
Oceangirl07 chapter 16 . 1/8
Please oh dear fucking god update or I will have to kill myself!
Jk I have too much to live for I'm only 15 I still have to live through high school then college... yeah never mind if ur not gonna update this PM me and I'll just get a knife or something!;)
So update or u will the cause of a young one's death do u really want that burden of having the death of someone on ur shoulders?! Huh?! Do u?! So update already!
I actually read this fic a long time ago but I came back to read it again cause I can't find any really awesome maka x soul focus that reel u in like yours does I could have sworn I reviewed though? Oh well now I am be grateful for my kindness and Fuvzkav update! Oh and excuse my Fuvzkav I wanted to curse but u see I'm a little innocent child! *Chokes* ok no I'm not definitely not innocent but I'm still a virgin so that's something!
Anyway what I wanted to say was FUCKING UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK ALREADY! And have a lovely day/night!;)
ninetailspup chapter 16 . 1/3
Really love your story, also shout out to the guest who posted all these amazing quotes in the review.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2017
Hope to see the day you finish this story! I absolutely love it.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
Love it, absolutely wonderful I hope you continue the story.
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »