Reviews for Dragon
madamebongwater chapter 16 . 3/19/2020
I absolutely adore this fic. There’s so much fluffy mushy feelings in this, and you write them so well. I know it’s more than likely that this will never be updated again, and that’s okay, it’s normal for writers to lose interest in their works and move on to other stuff. Just know that this is one of those fics that I have gone back to read multiple times, and you did a spectacular job with what you’ve written so far, incomplete or not.
Soccerbella1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
Love this story I can’t wait to read what happens next ️
tiger chapter 16 . 7/13/2019
i hope you havent forgotten this comic.
Deamondread chapter 16 . 6/25/2019
This is so great I love their growth into lovers it’s an amazing story
theHumbleGM chapter 16 . 2/7/2019
This is amazing and I hope/look forward to the end.
LimitedEternity chapter 15 . 1/3/2019
Phew laddie, enthusiasm is quite sexy! I'm proud of Makes for going for it and I'm proud of them both for being considerate of each others!
LimitedEternity chapter 13 . 1/3/2019
Ahhh the springtime of youth!
LimitedEternity chapter 11 . 1/2/2019
Wow that was one intense back story. Poor Soul, I'm glad they are growing closer though, the development between them has been great.
Stopdropanroll chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
My god I read this like 3 years ago and I couldn't find it again. I've finally found it by chance and i'm so happy!
KrissyNGoten chapter 14 . 11/9/2018
Love it
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2018
I noticed that you stopped updating in 2015. Is everything alright? You have a great talent I have read almost all of your stores, but the one that I truly fell in n love with was Dragon, and I get sad when I come back to check I if there is any update and there isn't I really wish to know the end of this tale I hope you get better soon
unknownreader134 chapter 16 . 8/4/2018
I'm back again, and I'm pretty sure I'll return in a few months or years time again
Hello... Odat? Are you there? Is any inspiration there? No... guess not, but I'll be back... -.-
Person of magic chapter 16 . 7/22/2018
Please please please update! This story is so incredibly adorable and I've been waiting for more for what feels like centuries! I live for this! (If you would be so kind to comply add some angst, but not between soul and maka they are just too adorable!) Please update!
Nicole Amore Wolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
Coming back to reread this in 2018 and holy hell, I fell in love with Dragon all over again. I love this story, it was always so exciting to follow back when it was going. So much so that even now my friends know exactly what story I meant when I said I was rereading Dragon, I never hushed about it.

Thank you for this story and all the fun times I had waiting for it! This was the first SE fanfic I ever read, and to date is still my favorite fanfiction for my first anime.

It won't let me post this on 16, so I'll put it back on one. Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2018
A quote for you, please enjoy:
If I waited for perfection, I would never write a word.
- Margaret Atwood