Reviews for Dragon

AND YOU'RE BACK! YESSSSSSS I LOVED THIS CHAPTER
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
OMG UPDATE THIS SOON ITS BEEN DAYS U HAVE THE FINSIH IT... ITS SO GOOD
Alice chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
I didn't think you were continuing this story! Thank you so much for the update
dragon-slayer45 chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
He cares!
dragon-slayer45 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
That's what she thinks.
RiverSong'sHair17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Freakin' perfect. I was sad because I thought you'd never update, but you did, and you're my hero.
her roses turn black chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
OMG! I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE UPDATE! I LITERALLY JUMPED AROUND IN MY CAR WHEN I GOT THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Literally one of my favorite fanfictions ever! Love it :) Thank you for the update!
Anon - Sydney chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
Whoops, accidentally pressed post.

Anyway, I wanted to point out that only the names and looks even remotely resemble Soul Eater, that is what makes this story so great. I found myself thinking that it was coincidence that the protagonists had the same names as my favorite anime. Such a strong story to be able to stabd by itself.

I adore your writing style, patience for letting the story play out without rushing it, and for being the first peace in a year or two to remind me why I love reading so much. For that I thank you.

Also, constructive criticism: the relationship was almost starting to feel a little lopsided with Soul being on the lower side of the scale, it got better as their relationship progressed, but just watch that in future pieces. If you meant to do that, I'd have to wonder why. A contest between them didn't read as a theme; however, possibly give more Maka backstory and/or motivations. Although I am not ashamed to say I love the fluff, I'm pretty much suffocating myself with it, (voluntarily, of course) I keep wishing for a plot twist or plot development of some kind. Of course, there is the foreshadowing from the Mistress and Ragnarok, but maybe smaller obstacles and conflicts along the way? Just a thought.

As long as it makes you happy, keep doing what you're doing.
Anon - Sydney chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
Okay, are you comfortable? Because I have a lot to say!

First of all, you have an incredible gift that can stand up easily against my favorite authors. I haven't been able to find a book that holds my interest for very long for a while. (I'm well aware this isn't a book) But I do believe that at least some part of it has to do with patience and originality lacking in the status quo of libraries. This story is as old as time, yet you not only molded it to your own creative ideas, you also tought an old dog new tricks and made it interesting again. I also admire the balance between keeping the time period, while making it modernized enough for the reader to easily understand the plot without having to go back and re-read like when studying Skakespeare. Even though it's rather clear that you knew what you wanted to happen from an early point, (if not, congrats on the illusion) without the whole we're-horny-teens-looking-for-some-quick-erotica vibe that a good 40% of most other amatuer stories fall victim to, I still often paused and thrashed around my bed with excitement and anticipation while giggling and saying "What the hell?" (I read this all in one sitting)
Meowww chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
Yay! I was starting to think you'd never update! :D
SheWolfMedjai chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
Please continue!
khaleesimaka chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
This was hot! I love this chapter so much! I can't wait for more! This story is seriously one of my favs. So much perfection within it, and the characterization is so good! I absolutely adore Soul's reaction to Maka going down on him! It was too cute! And Maka's comment on already finding her dragon was adorable! Such a cute and hot chapter!
badwolfspriness chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
10/10 Fantastic update. Took me a while to review because I wanted to read the whole story again since it's been so long. Thank you for this beautiful chapter!
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »