Reviews for Dragon
Msdrock26 chapter 16 . 6/28/2017
This is such a great story! I tore through it in one day. Please keep writing, I'm dying to read more
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2017
A quote for you:
Write until it becomes as natural as breathing, write until not writing makes you anxious.
- Anonymous
Sincerely,
S.S.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
Won't you continue this lovely story.
Sincerely,
S.S.
tiger chapter 16 . 6/5/2017
please continue this
jillilicious chapter 16 . 6/4/2017
Just rediscovered this story in my "following" list and re-read! Wonderful story and I really hope that you will pick it up again.
Many people are obviously excited by it too so on behalf of all your fans I'm going to do a little positive vibes dance in hopes the stars align and a spark of inspiration strikes you so you have some time to write more for us!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2017
Won't you please continue with am update.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2017
Please don't leave this story it's to good to be abandoned.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2017
Please you can't leave it here so update please.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
This story is so great I just want to read it more than ever.
MysteryGirl2401 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I love this story I hope you keep it going! Can't wait to find out what happens a when medusa's group finds them!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2017
Don't stop, please continue to write this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
This story is so good and I wish you would update please.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2017
Update pretty please, like ppppplllleeeeaaaasssseeeee!
maybealis chapter 16 . 4/22/2017
Oh My God! This fic is insanely good! I usually despise it when people try to write hetero sex, but you were able to make it rather realistic and not awful. And the story itself is beautiful, with all of the character development and mystery. And Maka falling ill is terrible, is it how she dies, or will she survive it? Is it natural, or caused by poison? It's so interesting, I just can't wait! And Maka will be having children! I do so hope that part of the prediction is true. And soul himself, his backstory, his character, everything! What about Wes? Is he still with his sword, but only his soul? Is he dead? Did Ragnarok truly eat him? There are so many wonderful things about this story, so many unanswered questions. What about Archane? Is she dead, or away, or locked up? I love this story, and can see why it has so many favorites and followers. All in all, amazing work.
issyhope chapter 16 . 4/5/2017