Reviews for Dragon
LucyBlizzard chapter 16 . 3/24/2017
Please do not abandon this jewel of a fic, odat! I beg you. It has everything! I like it so much. Every time I enter FanFiction I look for this story alert, wishing that you at least give the readers a reminder that you are still out there, and that you will finish it. Of course, I would understand if you don't, everyone has a life to take care of...
It's just that it's been a year and some months since I read the whole fic, and it's still stuck in my head. I would be really really really happy if I get to read it to its end...
For now, thank you and congratulations for making such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2017
Best story I have read so far on Soul & Maka. I hope that you will continue with it . Kudos
MysticChemyst chapter 16 . 2/8/2017
Ooooh, exciting! Was that a confession of love from Soul? How will Maka react?!
I absolutely love the way you effortlessly weave so many questions into the story to create a subtle tension and drama that compels us to keep reading. LOVE. IT.

Why is Medusa looking for Soul?

Was she in control of Ragnarok when he attacked the kingdom or did they meet afterword? What IS their relationship anyways?

Will Maka be abducted? Is Hiro going to play more of a role? What about Spirit? I have the feeling both might be going to cause a lot more problems than they're worth.

How will Maka and Soul stay together?! Will Soul be returned to being a mortal human? Will Maka become a dragon? Something else? Maybe there's some special pair-bond magic between a dragon and their mate or something like that. After all, Soul isn't a born dragon, so there's a lot of dragon biology and lore/tradition that he probably doesn't know.

And what WOULD happen if they tried to have little baby dragons anyways? Is it even possible? How would it work? I bet their little babies would be abso-fricken-lutely adorable! I'm imagining fraternal twins, a boy and girl, wreaking childish havoc on their lives and wrapping a doting Soul around their little fingers.

How will the confrontation with Ragnarok play out? Maybe Maka will be key in some way, provide some essential element that allows it to be defeated.

Are any of the other meister-weapon teams going to appear? Maybe to provide some of the answers about how Soul and Maka can stay together? It would be interesting to see female dragons, for once. That being said, with more dragons, their relationship would no longer be unique and might not seem as special. I dunno! It could also be a lot of fun.

Anyways, I eagerly and patiently await the next installment to "Dragon"!
hazelantonette chapter 16 . 1/12/2017
I really like your writing style! It really feels like its from the old times! I hope you complete this story cause i really love it!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 16 . 1/10/2017
ugh, medusa bleh.

woot! they're getting somewhere! xD next comes the i love you's yea?
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 12 . 1/9/2017
whoo hoo finally!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 11 . 1/9/2017
yep, totally in love with "little one" although i can't actually see him calling her that
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 9 . 1/9/2017
waahhhh they're to cute!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 7 . 1/9/2017
... i'm starting to get attached to his nickname for her. it's cute
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
awww he's so sweet!
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
... idiots, the both of them
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
ohhh he's going to try and keep a maka... maka's are a little difficult to keep, i wonder if he can do it?
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
this is going to be good
Kagehana15 chapter 16 . 1/1/2017
wonderful I just knew this would be good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016