Reviews for Humbug
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 7/14
Well I for one, loved it. I'm not sure what drove me to read about Christmas in July, but I'm glad I did. Very poignant.
awkwardturtle10 chapter 1 . 6/6
I don't think I've ever read this fic before, but I'm so glad I found it now! What an unexpected treat :)
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was awesome! Four stars/****! for you!
Comuterale chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Aww, very cute. I love fics that incorporate young Niko and Cal and I liked how you portrayed Promise. I tend to be iffy on whether or not I like her, but the end of this makes me feel pretty pro-Promise :) Thanks for the festive fic and merry Christmas!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Can you believe I still haven't gotten these books? Shame on me.
I loved Not-Cal's segments best. The whole things got a nice supernatural vibe to it, spooky even. Niko and Sophia are sweet :)
Not a fan of Sophia.
Also, that clock has some serious attitude.
halesgirl101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was amazing! I loved it so much, I wanted to cry too at some points, especially when I imagine a five year old cal crying ! And promise did redeem herself in my eyes,
Merry Christmas to you too and thanks for this! :)
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Haha, that was... adorable! I love that you were able to have fun with it! And hey, I'd trade in a completely in-character Promise for some lovely looks into the Leandros childhood any day! Nice job :)
Sarabeth 2592 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This was great! This was so diffrent, but everyone was in character! Anyway, I loved it!
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was adorable and awesome and I need to go find those books right this instant!