Reviews for First and Last Chance
MidnightTales357 chapter 34 . 1/4/2015
Great story, I loved it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more greak work from if you want check out my story a truly unexpected journey and leave a review with your opinion(you would make two fellow ringers very happy).
Saava chapter 34 . 1/1/2015
I love this ending even more (of course) and I'm glad you both respected Tolkien's work, and were able to forge your own happier ending as well.
I'm still excited to read more from you!

Happy New Year!
Saava chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
Well, that has to be one of my absolute favorite fanfictions. I loved Kira the second you introduced her, I immediately took to the story and I laughed when she was happy and I cried when she was sad.

And though I wished you had replaced the actual ending with a happier one, I suppose it's probably more accurate to Tolkien's writing that you just built around it instead or completely rewriting it.

Thank you for writing this, and I look forward to anything you'll write in the future.

Best Wishes!

Saava

PS I've been reading this from the day you posted it, but for the life if me I can't remember what names I used. Anyway, thanks for finishing this up, and good luck!
Saava chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
oh okay my heart just shattered into a million pieces ;-;
AnimiaCorn chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Hello! Sorry to bug you, I enjoy the story quite a bit so far(I'm only a few chapters in though) but I've found a mistake in your story. Kili, the dark haired dwarf brother is the youngest of the two brothers but you keep writing Fili as the youngest. Fili is supposed to be the older, protective brother. You're a wonderful writer, I just don't know if you intend to have them wrong or not? But anyways, I'm going to continue reading for now :)
GreyGryph chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
-cue dramatic music!-
Poor Kira, talk about a rock and a hard place. I'm excited to see the next chapter and what changes in the BotFA.
Saava chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Finally a kiss! I was so happy :)
ahh I've never liked Tauriel that much, but I really liked how you made her a good and interesting character instead of just an opposing love interest.
I'm excited to hear more!
Filisgirl251 chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Sad that he fell under the sickness even though he said he wasn't his Grandfather. Awesome chapter
Saava chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
ahh the ending of this chapter made me feel very warm inside.

I'm dreading the end of this fic too! I love it so much and I'm always really excited to read what you put out :)

well, in any case, keep up the fantastic work
I'm excited to read more! :)
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
How do you pronounce the horse's name? And where did you pick it up?
Whitwhit1893 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Great chapter, but just want to point out that the rabbits aren't "Ruscabell" but Rhosgobel. Don't know if anyone pointed that out when this chapter first came out.
Filisgirl251 chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
Loved it
Filisgirl251 chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
Nice choice of words. Looking forward to next chapter
Saava chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I'm so glad you are back, I have been waiting forever for this! I can't wait to see where this story goes :)
I can hardly wait for your next update and thank you for continuing to post!
Wonderfantasy chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Oh gosh this is great, I love it! Please update more soon I can't wait.