Reviews for Idiot
Short but heartbreaking TTTT
The Charismatic Disaster chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I can't handle.
Sasina chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ouch! It hit me (. Thanks for the post.
abstract.serenity chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This is beautiful. That last line especially had me wishing Neji knew the impact he had on Konoha 12, even Ino. Thank you for this lovely piece!
Mornings Light chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is so sad! The last line totally got me! ;n;
RicepaperDoll chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Three words: yes, yes and YES.

I've read a couple of your other stories concerning Chapter 614 (such as "A Conversation with Neji Hyuuga," which I adored), and they've been especially therapeutic with helping me get over Neji's death. Let me just say, I tried my own hand at writing a tribute, but seeing other people writing such beautiful scenes like this is amazing.

There's something so nebulous and amazing about the NejiIno pairing that I really love - perhaps it's the fact that they've hardly interacted, or the fact that Ino's personality is sassy while Neji's is withdrawn - and call me shallow, but the two of them together with their gorgeous long hair just sounds sexy. Really, what makes this pairing one that I invest in is their potential for any romance is only but an inkling or a thought, and this premature concept of a possible romance between them has been so wonderfully illustrated here.

Your prose is lovely and Ino's perspective here is wonderfully written...I love her dialogue especially, describing Neji as "one who was into dramatics" and calling him a "brat," when those aspects can so very well be used to describe her temperament too, establishing a bit of irony and also showing how Ino and Neji have some personality traits in common. I also love the exploration that you did at the very end of the ficlet, where you call into consideration Ino's worth and significance to Neji as a person, friend or a possible lover. The angst and unsaid feelings there are strong and so well played. When it comes to pairings like this, I feel like there doesn't have to be a reason for anyone to fall in love with another person, and this idea was executed so well in this little scene.

Thanks again for writing...I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, finding gems of writing like yours. Looking forward to reading more of your works in the future! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I'm so sad with the death of Neji, Shikaku-Sama-Sama and Inoichi. I'm in mourning forever. I do not remember crying as much as when I saw the figure of the dead neji, or the farewell of Shikaku and Inoichi.

fokker333 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
AHH! I feel depressed all over again :'( So beautifully written my friend! Ugh! I love how you wrote Ino's feelings here! Great work for making me fall even deeper into despair! I'll join you in this sadness of tears! :(