Reviews for Over The Edge And Through The Woods
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 4/10
Hilarious one shot. Keep up the good work.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Always a treat to read your work. I kept wondering, what had he taken out? your answer was better than anything I came up with, especially the way you used it to lead into the next KP crisis. Delightful.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very funny story,

Right from the start I was wondering what it was that Drakken had so brutally dismembered. And it was worth it. I can only imagine the look on the hero's faces when they saw the Christmas tree.

And then you upped it with Ron's idea that resulted in overloading the entire city grid.

All in all an excellent story.

Keep up the very good writing that you do, and good luck in the contest.

Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
LOL. Sorry I was so late in reviewing this! It was such a fun little tale to read :D
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Nice one mahler ,
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 12/20/2012

Poor Drakken, now that the EPA is involved he will never be seen again.

Good story.
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Darn. And I was thinking he couldn't get his DVD player to open so he could watch Snowman Hank!

Nice story and a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to you too.
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Oh, yes! I love it! That "perversity of inanimate objects" can pop up anytime, and sometimes it can drive a person over the edge. Ever finish raking up all the leaves on the lawn and then have more start falling off the trees around you? And remember how Charlie Brown's kite behaves? From the start I felt that Drakken had not killed anything; at first I thought he was trying to stuff a turkey for the oven. But an artificial Christmas tree and lights? Very nice indeed.

You have Kim, Ron, Rufus and Officer Hobble just right in this delightful little tale. And I like Shego's reaction to Drakken's deed as well.

This is both a nice Christmas-time story and a good Kim Possible story, for Ron's remarks and his idea for the tree-lights are in character for him. A nice little story that fits the time of year. Well done, sir!

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."
"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I knew it...I knew it was a Christmas tree though I have to admit I didn't think an artificial one.

Now where did the term 'caught red handed' come from?

pbow chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hot wire Christmas tree lights? Me? Nooooo, never! (anxiously rubs nose and looks away) I would NEVER do that!
I originally thought Dr D was attacking the Christmas turkey that didn't want to brown properly.
Good job.
Stormchaser90 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You sir, are a genius. This oneshot is fantastically written, the humor is razor sharp and I loved the dialogue.

I wish you luck in the contest and a very merry Christmas from me.

Chris - SC90
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I think if Ron and Drakken teamed up on this issue, the entire state of Colorado would have been blacked out. LOL!

Nice suspense all the way until Hobble found the 'body'...

And a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.