Reviews for And the Wolves All Cry
Huh I always thought his heart was bleeding. Could have sworn on it too.
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 6/15
omg

actually crying
Enilorac Eiram chapter 1 . 6/12
Someone in the Jily tag on Tumblr was looking for this and it helped me remember that this was a damn good fic! You write beautifully and weave an incredible story. I'm faving this so I never ever lose it again.
Julia chapter 1 . 6/2
Just wanted to let you know Frank longbottom doesn't die and lily and James die when Harry is one
JohAlyss chapter 1 . 5/13
This is a masterpiece, thank you for writing this. So, so heartbreaking but so beautiful. I loved Snape's character so much! I loved everything about this, pretty much.
This is such a great Story! !
You are really talented and im happy i found this brilliant piece
Chae-lo chapter 1 . 3/29
OMFG! that was the most beautiful and heartbreaking thing I have every read. I have never cried so much over a fanfic. It was absolutly incredible!
rinievermilion chapter 1 . 3/6
thank you thank you thank you - this is a masterpiece. its 00:55 and i just finished reading this and i feel that a part of me have been missing something. i can't
this is honestly the best thing I have ever, ever, ever read. It's so sad but still good. I would say I have no words but I have far too many ...
You're an extremely talented writer and I swear this should be published.
blushings chapter 1 . 2/7
Oh, wow... this fic is so, so beautiful. It has an element of such realism, staying very true to Rowling's characterizations while giving us this additional, horrifying look at what genocide looks like. The relationship between Lily and James is so TENDER in this, the little jokes and moments of intimacy are so vibrant it's as if these two are really there. Lily stating that she loves James because he makes her smile brought literal tears to my eyes. Your Sirius was spot on, too, and I did love Hermione's inclusion. The strongest part of this, for me, was Snape. At least in terms of characterization. There's that needy softness for Lily coupled with the awful, self-serving part of him that always keeps me balanced between sympathy and disgust when I think about him. And the Potters' ending? Terribly romantic. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Emily chapter 1 . 2/4
This is beautiful. I laughed, I cried, it's dinner time but I couldn't eat. Wow... thank you for this! These words aren't even quite right to express how overwhelmed I feel but I don't think any words could capture how amazing this story is. Thank you.
Wow. That's all I can say. Thank you for posting this.
ThePotterheadsUnite chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This broke my heart, ripped the pieces to shreds, and haphazardly shoved the pieces back together in a happy ending. The best Joly OneShot I've read and I've read over 400. It's bittersweet and perfect.
Anagram11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Starts off with imagine dragons ... I'm finishing this
TheRavenclawPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This just broke my heart...