Reviews for And the Wolves All Cry
doecas chapter 1 . 5/20
this is so powerful, and amazingly written.
PrincessDripDrop chapter 1 . 5/19
An amazing story! I really lived it!
loverloverlover chapter 1 . 5/11
****SPOLIER*** ***PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE STORY***

I received the recommendation for your story on tumblr and the warning that she put under it said: "The best story I've ever read, but I guarantee that you'll cry your eyes out." Ive never read a more accurate statement. I cried so many times it was ridiculous. You scared me there for a second at the end when I thought James wasn't going to be all there and that he was going to be tortured into insanity like Frank and Alice Longbottom were in canon, but you didn't and for that I'm actually extremely grateful haha. The way you portrayed Severus was good and accurate in NOT making him a complete lovesick fool and completely un-Severus like. Remus though... his characterization was a little iffy in my opinion. I feel like he would NEVER leave those that he loved because they were the only ones to love him for who he really is. But it's /your/ FanFiction and I'm in no way trying to shit on how you see your characters. It did do a good job at having me think that you were making Remus the traitor though... Lily's character is on point. Completely on point that it baffles me slightly. The way she stepped in front of Hermione and then took her into her house as her own even though she had literally nothing to give. Even to take care of herself. Idk if you even read these anymore because your last update was in 2014 but I've probably bothered you enough.

Keep writing because honestly you're really amazing at it! xx
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 4/26
I'm emotionally drained right now. Good story
Brilliant. Powerful.
HobbitAtHogwarts chapter 1 . 4/12
you made me cry. several times. thank you for this story c:
Dradrey chapter 1 . 3/28
After reading HP fanfic for over a decade, I didn't think there was anything left that could truly shock me. But you've done it. I was on tenterhooks the entire time reading this - the intensity was amazing. I usually avoid Lily/James stuff but your take on their relationship was perfect, as was your characterisation of all the characters really.

I absolutely adored how you managed to tie everything together also. Making Snape the person who died for Harry is so heartbreaking. And I love the role Hermione played.

In a way I wish there was more. There's still a lot of questions. Was Dumbledore's disappearance because he was destroying the horcruxes, in which case, did Voldemort actually die? Or the more likely scenario, due to the telltale scar on Harry's forehead, is he actually not dead? I would love to have it continued, but I feel the poignancy of the ending is perfect, and would have to have that drawn out and spoiled.

Thank you so much for such an excellent story. I meant to read a quick oneshot before bed, and it's now 2.30am, but no regrets.
SawyerHenley chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my gosh, so intense! Very well done! I have no words
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/23
Holy shit this story is amazing. Just so freaking amazing.
Ara Catin chapter 1 . 2/16
This was a PHENOMENAL story. I don't normally read AUs, but I finally got around to read this one. And wow. It's so powerful, and you capture so much about each character. Really, really brilliant writing. I can't wait to go read the rest of your work!
Sorowfulnightmar chapter 1 . 1/29
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa gagagahahagagahahahah
( me drowning in my own tears)
nagrom chapter 1 . 1/27
NO Jily fic has EVER made me cry this hard . Absolutely masterful. Really seems to capture the essence of .
mylittleredboots chapter 1 . 1/24
Okay so I went to bookmark this Just Stay Here Tonight at the top of my favourites (which I just read and reviewed today) and saw "And the Wolves All Cry" also at the top and I only just found out now that you also wrote that!
Seriously, three words: You are brilliant.
I almost wish JK Rowling had written this. A SUPERB take on the canon, completely believable, and best of all - amazing aaccomplished writing! Please let us know if you publish!
pbluekan chapter 1 . 1/21
That was one hell of a story. Thank you for that.