Reviews for And the Wolves All Cry
Anagram11 chapter 1 . 10/15
Starts off with imagine dragons ... I'm finishing this
TheRavenclawPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/4
This just broke my heart...
Mya chapter 1 . 9/25
This is a really good fic! Had me transfixed. You kept the characters consistent and made it believable. The story made me laugh and cry. I felt like I was going through the war myself. The same feeling of helplessness and hope going through me as it did the characters. Really well done!
This is amazing and awful and I have no words. I started crying it's so good. Idk mate idk. Wow. Thank you for sharing this
Rainbow Lava Ninjas chapter 1 . 9/3
I'm crying. I'm literally crying
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 8/22
Oh my flippin' Jesus that was positively incredible
Jane chapter 1 . 8/21
Beautiful. Simply great
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 8/18
This was so sad yet so beautiful. You did a really fantastic job writing it. It's so bittersweet, but I'm so glad that after everything they ended up together as a whole family.
Yorik chapter 1 . 8/6
This is so beautiful I might cry.
And here's proof that some of the most amazing and beautiful stories are the ones about loss and pain and terror. I loved how you wrote this, how you made me sob almost all the way through it. I love how you turned the wizarding world's history on its head for us and how you wrote Lily. How you wrote her and James. How you wrote their love and their desperation for a better world. Thank you so much for writing this.
Amazing job here! The concept is so heartrendingly convincing as a wizarding equivalent to world war two and the concentration camps. I really loved the way Lily discovered and adopted Hermione as well; such a fitting way for her to become the a true sister like she is to Harry throughout the canon verse :) thank you for penning such a moving piece
Dontclimbonthat chapter 1 . 8/2
This was amazing. Thank you.
Sweetheart Seer chapter 1 . 7/23
I am so in love with your prose. It flows so seamlessly, sentence to sentence and the story seems so unforced, just existing. If that makes sense. I adore the fact that they took in Hermione and I honestly can't find words to properly explain how much I adored this story. As far as I'm concerned, this is canon.
Ivark chapter 1 . 7/21
Beautiful...
words cant describe it
thanku for writing
singhalmegha chapter 1 . 6/26
I clicked on it the second I saw the title. A perfect, perfect, flawless, piece for Bleeding Out. I didn't think I could love this song anymore than I did, but suddenly I do.
Its amazing. Do keep writing! And god, you should write books.