Reviews for And the Wolves All Cry
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/16
fuck you. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I sobbed nonstop throughout this entire thing. At the beginning I thought the interview was years later and that everyone had died except Lily and I almost stopped reading then but I'm glad I didn't. I was so sad throughout this whole thing but it ended happily (or as happily as you can get with war). You may have made me want to rip my heart out but you are an incredible writer so never stop please (but I would prefer more happiness and fluff in the future PLEASE I BEG YOU). xoxo
This was so extremely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the world. I loved every second of it.
armsoftheoceans chapter 1 . 6/10
THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD THIS IS A MASTERPIECE I AM IN AWE
fiesa chapter 1 . 6/4
I hate to spoil that neat number of reviews you've got so far for this story, but I just had to leave a comment. :)

My deepest respects for the piece of art you created here. You took an existing world and shifted it, took well-known and beloved characters, you shifted some things and left others as they were, added memory after memory and event after event and made it seem like an easy task. What became of it is an amazing, brilliant story with incredible depth, detailed and accurate character portraits, a merciless retelling of the horrors of war and of ghettos and losses and death and illness, of traitors, and traitors that return, of people who save others for the sake of the people and of people who save others for themselves. Of happiness despite darkness, of best friends and former best friends now traitors, of sons and daughters, husbands and enemies, of people who fit and who don't fit. I usually try to find two or three things in every story I especially liked, in order to mention them in the review. It's difficult here because there is so much, and I loved every single bit of it. I think what I loved most were the appearances of characters so well-known and beloved, like the fact that Molly Weasley is mentioned in the end, and Andromeda Tonks and her family. And, most of all: Hermione. The idea of having her feature as Lily's adoptive daughter was simply wonderful. I loved seeing her and Harry together, and the way she adopted Sirius and James as uncle and surrogate father almost immediately.
The way you describe the resistance falling apart - the traitor, Remus leaving, Dumbledore leaving, Peter betraying them - was well-written and well-thought of. All the events were incredibly real, both due to your writing and due to the way you strung them together. The time being confined to the house, the time in the Menial Districts, the time in the flat after the flight. I loved the fact that you let everything play out eventually, not skip the scenes.
And finally, I really admire your writing skills. This story was a beautiful read, tense and amazing from beginning to the end, and I am very glad I stumbled across it. Thank you so much for sharing it.
doecas chapter 1 . 5/20
this is so powerful, and amazingly written.
PrincessDripDrop chapter 1 . 5/19
An amazing story! I really lived it!
loverloverlover chapter 1 . 5/11
****SPOLIER*** ***PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE STORY***

I received the recommendation for your story on tumblr and the warning that she put under it said: "The best story I've ever read, but I guarantee that you'll cry your eyes out." Ive never read a more accurate statement. I cried so many times it was ridiculous. You scared me there for a second at the end when I thought James wasn't going to be all there and that he was going to be tortured into insanity like Frank and Alice Longbottom were in canon, but you didn't and for that I'm actually extremely grateful haha. The way you portrayed Severus was good and accurate in NOT making him a complete lovesick fool and completely un-Severus like. Remus though... his characterization was a little iffy in my opinion. I feel like he would NEVER leave those that he loved because they were the only ones to love him for who he really is. But it's /your/ FanFiction and I'm in no way trying to shit on how you see your characters. It did do a good job at having me think that you were making Remus the traitor though... Lily's character is on point. Completely on point that it baffles me slightly. The way she stepped in front of Hermione and then took her into her house as her own even though she had literally nothing to give. Even to take care of herself. Idk if you even read these anymore because your last update was in 2014 but I've probably bothered you enough.

Keep writing because honestly you're really amazing at it! xx
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 4/26
I'm emotionally drained right now. Good story
Brilliant. Powerful.
HobbitAtHogwarts chapter 1 . 4/12
you made me cry. several times. thank you for this story c:
Dradrey chapter 1 . 3/28
After reading HP fanfic for over a decade, I didn't think there was anything left that could truly shock me. But you've done it. I was on tenterhooks the entire time reading this - the intensity was amazing. I usually avoid Lily/James stuff but your take on their relationship was perfect, as was your characterisation of all the characters really.

I absolutely adored how you managed to tie everything together also. Making Snape the person who died for Harry is so heartbreaking. And I love the role Hermione played.

In a way I wish there was more. There's still a lot of questions. Was Dumbledore's disappearance because he was destroying the horcruxes, in which case, did Voldemort actually die? Or the more likely scenario, due to the telltale scar on Harry's forehead, is he actually not dead? I would love to have it continued, but I feel the poignancy of the ending is perfect, and would have to have that drawn out and spoiled.

Thank you so much for such an excellent story. I meant to read a quick oneshot before bed, and it's now 2.30am, but no regrets.
SawyerHenley chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my gosh, so intense! Very well done! I have no words
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/23
Holy shit this story is amazing. Just so freaking amazing.
Ara Catin chapter 1 . 2/16
This was a PHENOMENAL story. I don't normally read AUs, but I finally got around to read this one. And wow. It's so powerful, and you capture so much about each character. Really, really brilliant writing. I can't wait to go read the rest of your work!
Sorowfulnightmar chapter 1 . 1/29
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa gagagahahagagahahahah
( me drowning in my own tears)