Reviews for And the Wolves All Cry
fictionalfinesse chapter 1 . 2/1
Omg, my guts. This is the best au I have ever read. Holy crap. I can't even begin to explain.
This was...this was...so incredibly wonderful. I am truly at a loss for words. Thank you. Just. Thank you.
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/9
I am not a fan of AU's, but oh my god, this story was amazing! I am actually sobbing as I write this review at 1:00 in the morning when I should be working on homework or sleeping. This, possibly, is the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read, and I don't know the last time you updated, or if you'll ever see this review, but I had to write it anyway. Good luck on future endeavors!
CecilieRistorp chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
That was amazing. I cried the entire way through...
emeraldblossom34 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I read this a very long time ago, and I don't know if I ever left a review, so I'm leaving one now. This is honestly the best AU jily oneshot I've ever read. Your writing is beautiful, the plot was so wonderful, and the characters very constructed, layered, and believable. I cried when Snape died: the sacrifice was so heartbreaking. You did a very great job with everything about this fanfic, and made me feel so much emotion. Kudos to you:)
bcccookies chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
You are one of those authors that tend to break my heart into little pieces everytime I read your fics. So I kinda hate you right now, but then I also love you.
After reading 'Just stay here tonight' I already knew you were a brilliant writer so I was excited to read this one.
But then I was heartbroken, and crying, and sobbing, and utterly upset over what you wrote.
Im having difficulty putting together a lengthy review because I still cant get over what I just read.
So..just...thank you.
Helena Black chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
wonderful! I cried a lot, though..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This is the fourth time I've read this beautiful story. I cry every time when Lily writes the book to Harry and Hermione. You have such an amazing talent, and I absolutely love the way you transported me to the scenes. Thank you.
helpfulfairy92 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Wow. I have no other words. This is painful and brilliant and I actually cried when they found all the boys alive. Thank you so much for sharing this, it's amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
What you have created here is one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking things in the whole entire world. You are so talented and your writing is so amazing, and I just have to say, I cried my eyes out reading this. This is literally one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life. Keep writing things as magnificent as this
KiraLiven chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
That was... indescribable. I want to say amazing, but it's just so much more. It's real, in a way so few stories, fanfiction or not, canon or not, just stories in general, in a way that they rarely are. In a way that makes you feel. that makes you understand.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
There are no words for how good this is. Keep writing!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Oh my god I'm crying
That was so incredibly sad and beautiful
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This is the best thing I have ever read. The characters, story line and writing style were perfect in every way
inshaowsoflove chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I haven't cried over a fic in a long time, but I teared up for this one. this is such a beautiful portrayal of a heartbreaking world. You handled the parallels to the holocaust with the dignity that they deserved and you captured the spirit of the fighter in a mother and father in Lily and James so perfectly. Remus, Sirius, Snape, and Pettigrew are done fantastically in character as well. Bravo.