Reviews for Rosario Plus Vampire Season II: Salamander Chronicles
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 4 . 5/31
Well thats okay, It was wierd to me of how she was so in love with tsukune, I never pictured it going anywhere
XxcrackshotmcassxX chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I HOPE YOU U GO TO HELL FOR NOT FINISH THE GOD DAMN STORY!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
ARE U CRAZY, DONT SHUT IT DOWN MAN!
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
All manga revelations later on in the series make fanfics AU; its honestly expected. Either way, it was a nice couple of chapters. Well, take care, and enjoy the little things.
Lu Bane chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
My bad on the link. watch ?vf -kwxn JZkHM
Okay, I think that's better.
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
You, sir, have just straight up murdered me in the balls when you wrote this. Follow this link, and this is what it feels like reading this for me. Just take away all the spaces.
www . you tube watch ?v f- kwxn JZkHM
zorro99 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
This was a great story, and I wish you luck with whatever you do. I hope you come back soon.
fikri.d.igniel chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I think natsu lot better than tsukune..
Attitude and appearance..
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Good Luck. Come back soon.
Jose chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
This was an amazing story you put togther so plz dont stop making the chapters because everytime I read them they make my day brighter than all the other stories put together. So plz dont stop now
Selias chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
If witches are monsters, I don't see why a mage wouldn't be.
AnimeNerdYuki235 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Please update your story soon, I really love this story.
deathgrips099 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
You have to post man you are two months late in your upload
awesome chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
you going to make (natsu x inner moka) and (Tsukune x outer moka). That a little weird and kinda disturbing really, and i don't think it really funny at all -(except for the dramatic part)-. And i'm pretty sure half of the reader out there will or totally agree with me. But then again, this is my and only honest opinion toward this story, so i can't really say all the ready will agree with me. Maybe half?
nad destroyer chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I definetely prefer inner moka for Natsu and Outer Moka for Tskune.

In regards to the harem I would prefer it to be very small. A maximum of 3 girls although just two girls would probably be better. I am rather partial to Mizore and Ruby. If your going with 2 girls I would say Inner Moka and Mizore for Natsu. Despite my preference for Mizore I think Kurumuru won't be able to tolerate sharing Tskune with Mizore or stalking him for like for that matter. Quite literally Kurumuru could die if Tskune doesn't choose her in some fashion. Something weird about succubus anyway. Ruby could be a lot of fun for Natsu though LOL.

Also you could always create an OC character from one of the many girls already at the Yokai Academy that aren't mentioned at all. San Otonashi the Siren may be an option as well.