Reviews for Phenomenon
Boulevard at Night chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Honestly would like to see you update this story, it really interests me because I never really thought of how Victorious would work if you keep following this vein of thought.
The Question23 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Excellent! More please!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I love this! You always write everything so nicely and I just can't wait for more of this lovely fic. Keep up the great work!
debbieee chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
This is so good! I swear ur gonna make me ship rade lol pls update soon!
slippingunderneath chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
yay I LOVE this story! PLEASE update soon xo
sushi.23 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Love this! Already shipping jade/robbie
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
Jireh chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
BADE BADE BADE BADE

love the way you write! Haha keep it up!
BhindGreenEyes chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I love this story
SorryImAnonymous chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
This story is really good! I wasn't sure if I'd like it, since to be honest i'm not a very big Robbie/Jade fan, but I absolutely ADORE Beck and Jade together and every single moment they have together in this story makes me smile. But besides that, I also like the way you write Robbie and Jade's interactions. Very realistic.

But even so...I still am hoping that Beck and Jade are the end couple :) I just love them
ibowsgrande chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Loving this! keep updating!
DifferentOne4Ever chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Love it! Update ASAP! I love how its Bade and Rade. My two fav Jade and a guy ships. :)
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I feel really nerdy for laughing at the science joke.

Good chapter! I have to say, a lot of stories like this are really predictable about what the endgame couple will be, but this one isn't because, knowing you, the couple would be Bade, but the characters are listed as Rade and Rade is listed before Bade in the description, so I'm a little torn (although I want Bade). So good job on being unpredictable.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ZenNoMai chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
If it wasnt for that damn Bade, this would be the most perfect story, lol. Go Rade Go!
even lovers drown chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I can see your writing improving!

Both boys were really sweet in this chapter, and I hope that one of them does not turn out to be a jerk (other than Robbie leaving I mean?)