Reviews for Christmas Green (With Envy)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/19
Love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashilz chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Please update! Loved this chapter, I swear it brought me to tears. Well constructed, all round brilliant! Fell inlove with Jam all over again...:):):)
dysondoyle50 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
perfect thanks
tivamcabby5 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Yay Sammy! That last little part about him sitting in the back was awesome. Hopefully Heather is out of the picture soon.
ChrisGal1 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Please maybe a sequel?
BekaRoo chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Aww... I love Jules and Sam :) I can not wait to see what happens next :)
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Loved this story, read the first five chapters last night and loved it. Chapter 6 was just as wonderful. Really glad Sam and Jules work everything out. Wished i could see his mom's reaction to everything and learning the truth about Heather but i also loved how you ended it!
ams31 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Great story..would have liked one more chapter about Mrs. Braddock reaction to Sam's speech and towards Jules the next day.
sloop3000 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Great ending! I loved the story, sad to see it ending!
Sewtunes chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I'm sorry. I started off reading this story with a big chuckle at Heather's behavior. She so picked on the wrong man! It was perfect that Jules realized she'd been manipulated and was willing to listen to Sam. Love how Sam stood up to his mother. That had to have been hard for him.
JAM fan chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Okay the only thing I wanted was Sam to punch out heather haha yeah of course he wouldnt do that but am very happy that he did tell her and his mother off. course I would think that he wouldnt kiss her despite tradition b/c he could have just said no, so that was a bit lame sorry but otherwise great story. Now please write something really jammy and fluffy! :)
Havera chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
What an ending! Everything I expected and more.
It was a real rollercoaster but worth it! I can't believe that Sam told his mum to shut up and that actually the General was nicer to Jules than her. I always thought he was the less suportive one.
I also want a sequel, if you feel like doing one. Thanks to SYuuri for requesting it first.
Happy New Year!
ChrisGal1 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I knew you would have a good explanation for what happened. The feeling of wanting to clock Sam for his bad behaviour has dissipated too...thanks to you! He's now in good standing with me, again! LOL. YES, YES, YES, we want a sequel...pretty please with JAM on top?

Thank you for the amazing story! The flirtacious waitress, the "no pass" on base, the Remington Relvolver,the snowman building, the shooting range with Sam's dad (General) and General Isaacs, the beautiful jewelry Sam gave to Jules, the "You're the only date I want on my arm tonight.", the dancing together, all made this story AMAZING...thanks for such a fabulous Christmas story...SEQUEL, SEQUEL, (actually SYURRI started it, I am just continuing it) :) PLEEEEEASE!
Wootar16 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Perfect! PPMS!
SYuuri chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
What an intense chapter! Right from the first and OMG I WAS SO GLAD HE TOLD HER TO BACK OFF. Yay Sammy! I swear I felt like popping some crackers when I read that part. And he also told his mom to shut up, I was so proud *wipes away tear*. I think Mrs. Braddock will have a pretty interesting conversation with his General hubby later about this. Heather was such bad news. What a shame cos her father seems like he's a decent guy. She's mental.

"You are my choice, Jules; you're the woman I love." - RIGHT AWAY I KNEW IT'S YOU OR NO ONE. (you know I had to do that).

BUT IS THIS TRULY THE END? I feel like I've been attached with this story :( Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas story, Jenn. Truly great and it's more than I've ever hoped. I know I'll re-read this over and over again.

PS: If you feel inspired to do the extended, cough, M version, who am I to deny ho-ho-ho-ho.