Reviews for Keepsake
a123b chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was refreshing, a lot of stories just characterize goku as a dense, albeit extremely lovable, warrior. But it's nice to show his vulnerable side, a side that's aware of his mistakes.
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read so far...I nearly started crying-not a joke. It is the saddest, sweetest piece of literature I have ever read so far...hats off to you, author-sama!

KR
Son Akito chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw! I like stories when Gokuu is the one that needs a shoulder to cry on. I really liked this :D
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it! Great job! It's just so cute and well-written!
Goku's Donut chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Yes! Another Goku/Gohan piece I can tolerate! :D I couldn't help but think Chi-Chi died, even though we know that's not the case. Every once in awhile, Goku needs a moment. He tries so hard to keep a cheerful disposition on life while being strong for everyone else. Despite his Saiyan heritage, he's more human than he realizes, so while putting things in the back burner to make way for the present and future seem like grand ideas at first, they will eventually catch up to him. I'm one of those individuals who feel as if Goku isn't as happy as he appears to be, with his responsibility to protect Earth, combined with guilt for putting the welfare of the Earth as a whole before his family playing a large part in it. I'm happy to read and see that you've portrayed him in such a manner without bashing him like most writers do. I also love how you referenced his words during the reunion atop the Lookout. Gives one a new perspective on Goku as an individual rather than a brain dead, food-loving, neglectful father/husband like so many people believe (I'm certainly not apart of that number, rofl).

Excellent detail! Nice characterization! You certainly have a way with words. :) I certainly look forward to more DBZ work from you. Good luck and great job!
10Rose4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
All the sadness... Can't contain... *bursts into sobs* WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE?
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
A truly beautiful ficlet, it is truly well written and you did a good job on portraying goku's emotions really well, you are just pure awesomeness Hun
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like all that fluff and cuteness in this one-shot, and they were all in character, something that doesn't occur often these days. :)
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aw. I love this look at Goku when he comes back after all that time. It was awesome! Nicely done. The ending was also good but I really like the moments where Goku is thinking back about his decisions.
-D101