Reviews for Awkward Questions
Akaatje chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
This one is really nice as well. I like how they seem like real people, not just ninja's. You've done a great job at this.
Skyrere chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
I needed that.
I love you.
XD
Mikimo Kosa chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I'll tell you, you have compassion and understanding I respect that, just like any scar there are scars for the heart even someone as scary looking as Ibiki has stories for his scars there are always pain and hardships for his past I thankyou for understanding the life of an interrogator and Anko could also relate because of her spotted past and Orochimaru probably did touch her meh desperate pedofile oh if that is not what angle your going at then I'm sorry for misunderstanding and why do you have guy couples are you trying to tell us there aren't much same sex couples because if you are well your probably interested in those things or your just trying to catch up with the numbers of straight stories hey don't hate freedom of opinion not my deal if this doesn't match your idea I'm am at least trying to understand.
Kid Darkness chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I see that you haven't updated this since January, maybe out of low-motivation? So, here I am with your shot of energy haha Your story is awesome, and I love the simplicity of the story. I love how Anko is randomly insane around Ibiki, and you made their relationship grow in a steady rate. Hearing Ibiki's hesitating thoughts also make my heart go 'loop-de-loop' on how he truly cares about Anko's well being. I like how humorous they both can be, and also sweet and cuddly the next moment. This is a wonderful read, I do hope you intend on continuing this story! Keep up the good work D
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
This is an aweaome pairing before its cute
MrRaccoon chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Bloody brilliant story, so far at least.
I'm really digging this reslistic portrayal of the pairing's relationship and casual interaction. It's written perfectly and totally fits Ibiki's character. I doubt he had ZERO relationship experience though, he WAS a normal chuunin at one point, after all (Even Naruto had kissed Sasuke, albeit by accident, by that point).

Also, I think Anko is a bit OOC here. She did actually display a few sadistic tendencies, so it'd be pretty safe to say she's into S&M and femdom and other kinky stuff.

P.S: Iruka-Sensei needs some lovin' too
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Awww...Despite the sweetness, Inoichi's little resonance kinda makes a sad point...No family...Even though it'd be wonderful...LOL, sorry, I just overthink these things.
McKazekage chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
awwww Poor Ibiki being all insecure! I'm glad he has Anko :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Well, I now know the time frame of where this takes place at least...And I TOTALLY agree with Anko. IRUKA! GET YOURSELF A DATE!...Wonder what funny awkwardness would ensue if they ran into Kakashi?...Either way, this dribbles sugary sweet love, AND I LOVE IT RIGHT BACK!
Snowkid chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
haha, this was really cute and there ware some parts which made me kinda sad and I was like aaaaaw, but the end made me laugh:

''First she dumped it in the middle of the floor, but when he almost tripped over it she moved it to the side of the bed.''

just brilliant! please update soon!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Another heartwarming chapter...GAH! WHY DOES THIS WORK SO WELL WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SO OOC!?
LuxaLucifer chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Painful ending, cause I want more!
Pat yourself on the back for this story, it's very good. :)
LuxaLucifer chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
*boom*
Heart. Gone.
LuxaLucifer chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Romance makes Anko cry.
Well, you blew up my heart. thank you.
I just can't do this anymore or my enitre body will explode!
You deal very well with these characters.