Reviews for A Railgun Holiday Special
karen chapter 2 . 4/11
Well done, I really like your writing style. I hope u make more of these pairing, I just love these two together.
karen chapter 1 . 4/11
Gosh! So freaking cute. I love this story, to bad its only three chapters, man that suck.
Cheeseball no plural chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Sniff sniff. Moar please?
Cheeseball no plural chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh I should have only read the 8th chapter of the other fic and this. So much more romance and fluff?
5waydragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
IT'S ABOUT TIME! but seriously though great ending and also you're other mikoto x touma fanfic in fact it was actually the first fanfic I ever read. and I hope you make another fanfic that involves this pairing preferably one that involves the words marriage or family or even better one where mikoto finds out about the magic side as well as touma going off and being heroic decides to help whenever crazy stuff like that happen. also I would honored if you read and review my fanfic.
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
DAAAMNNNN TOUMA!
'BOUT TO SLIP AND FALL SO SMOOTH. BREAK YA' BACK.
LIKE GLASS COVERED WITH ICE, WAXED, IN A SLIP N' SLIDE, IN WINTER. CAN'T GET UP, GOTTA SLIDE EVERYWHERE!
DAMNNNN TOUMAN! GOT THE RIGHT WORDS!

on another note, awww, no Kiss, but it was still a really nice ending.
MistaSilentKiller chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Another beautiful chapter, thanks for the update
Kyoushi chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I think you just gave me diabetes
DoodlePopapo chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Good to know that you are going to update the crossover. :D Thanks for the update!
SpaceManFlamingo chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Hi. i love Touma x mikoto fanfic and even though i've read ALOT of it, this and 'the things Misaka Mikoto sees' are in my top 3 so even if i have to wait for a year for u to make more ill do it . (i would prefer it sooner but as long as it comes i don't mind)
MistaSilentKiller chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Please more :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
genial me encanto
crlexi chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Please update! I want more! I love this story so far.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
more updates :(
SuperPieFanFictions chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"Sounds Romantic!" Romantic? ITS A VENDING MACHINE! Baka Saten...

I Enjoy This. I Enjoy This A Lot. And Not Just Because It Involves The -Without A Doubt- Best Anime Couple In Existence, But Because Of How It Is... How Do I Put This? Worded? No... Phrased? Eh, Close Enough. It Actually Gives Off The Feel Of Actually Reading The Light Novel, Because It Is Put Together The Same Way. And That Is Always Good.

Seems... OOC. OOC Always Fills Me With That Sense Of "If Only" And Usually Makes Me Feel Giddy And Happy. (Are Those The Same Thing...?) Anywhatzzle.

I Feel Out Of Place Reviewing On A Story That's Been Done For A While...
SuperPie