Reviews for The Evolution of Fear
OwlKeeper186 chapter 19 . 1/2
Oh my gosh, it's back. I'm so happy I was able to inspire you to continue with this story (I'm the one who sent you the ask on your tumblr about it.) Not only that, but this scene? I was so excited when I figured out where this was going, and it was fascinating to see Jonathan's internal thoughts leading up to the infamous line.
Ashen Souffle chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
Aaah brilliant! As we finally venture into film territory, all the character development so far makes it a perfect prologue to Crane's actions, as well as a keen insight into his mind.

After such a long time away, this chapter has renewed my interest. Please continue!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
You'd definitely get more reviews if you updated faster. Since you take so long, they probably forget about this story. Anyways that's my theory but your writing is good and the story is interesting. I'm looking forward to what happens next.
michelle1203 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
I really like this chapter!
Crow's Talon chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
This story continues to be really well-written and engaging, and the way you write Crane feels both in-character and terrifying. It's an interesting touch that Crane respects Ra's and knows that Ra's could ruin him if he so chose, but carries on because he wants to, not because he feels forced to. That really suits the character. He feels like he's still in control even though he's dealing with someone more powerful than him.

I also liked the scene where Crane tests the enhanced toxin on himself. The detail used there was really well-done, especially the detail on Crane's feelings under the toxin's effect - it shows that Granny Keeny still scares him to some degree, even though he killed her. The scene at the end where he reminisces over Sharp and what happened to him was great foreshadowing. I wonder what Crane intends to do to Sharp - he's already been driven insane by Crane's toxin.

Excellent work - I'm really interested to see where this leads to, and I really liked the last sentence.
Clyde-Donotaco chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
Aghhhhh! Your fanfiction is so beautifully written! I'm stoked for the next chapter if you're currently writing it! ( ͈ ॢꇴ ͈ॢ)・* you go girl!
Fallenangel9005 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
The message below was a nice threat stating that the story is great and if it does not continue then Scarecrow would be very upset.
Fallenangel9005 chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
It's simply not safe to not continue to write this story.
Crow's Talon chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
This continues to be a really interesting piece. As always, I love the interaction between the characters - the personalities of Falcone and Crane came across very well, and Crane's disdain for Falcone was very clear. I imagine this may be setup for what Crane eventually does to him. I love all the little personality moments for Crane, such as his dislike of alcohol and how he is unafraid of Falcone. Crane's revenge at the end of the chapter was another great (and frightening) moment. I'm still searching for the Poe reference, so no internet points for me.

I'm interested to see where this story goes - your take on Crane is terrifying and, as usual, very well-written. Excellent job!
Just-Me-and-My-Brain chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
AHH! You write Crane so perfectly! I love it! Thank you for updating
susieboo chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
I LOVED Carmine Falcone in this chapter. I can't wait for the next update... I'm already looking forward to his confrontation with Batman.
susieboo chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I was both looking forward to send dreading what would happen in this chapter... and you didn't disappoint! Keep up the great writing.
susieboo chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I know he'll turn out to be an evil bastard and all, but.. Poor Jonathan! I can't wait to keep reading!
Silenthunder chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Again a gap in BB is filled. Nice work. You aren't afraid to have more than just a few paragraphs on emotions, thoughts and descriptions - a good thing. Update please!
michelle1203 chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
I can just see crane swallowing disgust with the whiskey and cigars. Great Falcone characterization