Reviews for Lost and Found
sonotalady chapter 14 . 5/27
I love it! Thank you for writing!
zaq027 chapter 14 . 3/28
Excellent story. No Hook for once.
erintherese86 chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
I'm so glad you finished this! I must admit I had to go back and read the story from the first chapter again as I'd forgotten it. You finished it really well- I'm glad you didn't have Neal forgiving Rumple and getting together with Emma in the actual story, it would've been too rushed but instead it concluded realistically. And if course i still wanted Emma and Neal together, so the epilogue was perfect! I do wonder though- what happened to Regina?

And your final authors note - completely ok with authors going away from cannon given what the current storyline is!
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 11/17/2016
I missed that note at the top of the previous chapter. I hadn't realized it would be over so soon. Damnit. Everything was actually decently happy in this.

Seeing this fic's Rumbelle baby just makes me sad. With how things are currently going, that will be a disaster. The worse canon gets, the more I retreat into fanfic. Thanks for writing.
EevyLynn chapter 14 . 11/17/2016
Love it! Definitely better than canon! Btw, I mentioned your story in one of our OUAT reviews on youtube.
baratta.jennifer chapter 14 . 11/16/2016
Outstanding story and chapters.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 11/16/2016
Well done. I love the ending.
EevyLynn chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
That was a nice little ending. Not everything is completely resolved with a nice bow, but there's a hope of it. I'm glad you finished it.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
Ah, so this story is still alive? It's been a while. Now, is this a one-time thing, or do you intend to update again? Well, either way, it's nice to see it being updated. I reread it, following the update.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
I love it. Well done.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
Great place to leave off. Really. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go read some crack to cure me from all of the angst. Thanks for writing, though. I had a nice time reading. The amount you managed to guess correctly surprised me, in a good way.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
Oh, gods. All of the awkwardness. That little conversation, part one, happened in the middle of Granny's. If the entire town wasn't present, the rest knew about it by sundown. Lovely. Pat one was admittedly very painful, between the role mix-up and Nealfire's standoffishness. However, Belle being the peacemaker that she is, initiated part two. that went better. Coupled with Emma's own perspective, Neal seems at least willing to give his father a chance, if only because he wants the same from Emma.

Neal had pointed out the similarities of Snowing to Swanfire. The meeting, very much so. Yet, the aftermath certainly resembles Rumple's relationship with his own son. For Emma, it was like mother, like daughter. With Neal, it is like father like son. In fact, there has been a very long line of abandonment, starting with Malcolm. Let's hope it ends at Neal.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Ah, rght. Cora hasn't come to town, yet. Well not noticeably at least. She has yet to reveal herself to Regina, I suppose. She should still be there, though. Well, Gold knows. I'm mentally trying to place where we are in the season, which is a bit difficult, due to canon divergence. However, seeing as it hasn't come up yet, I suppose Belle hasn't been shot, nor has Greg also come to town. I would love if you just left Home Office and Pan out of this. Yes, it allowed for forced cooperation between the characters, but Pan is one problem they really don't need.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
All of the bonding just warms my heart. We get to see so few of these moments before Nealfire was killed off. I really wish A&E hadn't done that. Neal was just a plot device, it seems. Still, a very likeable plot device. I really did like him.

Alright, Henry and David have been brought in on it. That leaves Regina, Cora, Rumple and Belle. I'm not counting Pan, because he isn't easily accessible, nor does he have a right to call himself family. Cora doesn't either, but she will find out. She is in town, after all. In such a small town, especially something that concerns Henry and thus her daughter, she will learn.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
You know, I think the best part about this alternate is that Tamara isn't around. She might still exist, but she isn't engaged to Neal. That makes Swanfire easier. Emma won't sound le a jealous ex if/when Tamara gets to town and Emma's warning bells start going off. Greg, unfortunately, is still around. Not much you can do about that. That one happened all the way back in the mid-season finale.