Reviews for Daughter of the Dai Li
KingOfThunder989 chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Great story! Please continue it asap!
sleath56 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
A DaiLi!Toph?!
Wow, I easily can this being awesomeness overload for me. xD
Keep up the great story as we hopefully see Toph grow up to be the most badass Dai Li that ever was!
TheAlagoano chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Keep up the good work
KaliAnn chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Long Feng introspective thoughts really make him an interesting character. If he's that annoyed with Kuei maybe he should teach him to actually do his job. I wish you could do more interaction between father and daughter and have him see she's a great earthbender.
The 2nd Avatar chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
This story is really good! I wonder how Toph will meet the Gaang now, and if Long Feng will tell anybody about Toph when he learns how talented she is at Earthbending.
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Ooh I'm loving this. You are delving deep into the character of Long Feng. I really like how he's creating a personal Joo Dee.
FengLi chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
This story continues to intrigue me. Great to see you're continuing it!
KaliAnn chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I like this. You really have a good plot going.
The 2nd Avatar chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Very intriguing. It seemed a slow pace, but the complexity made me want to continue. I love how Long Feng has reservations about taking Toph to be his daughter along with not wanting to have any affection towards her. Also, I love how you played out she would remain a secret, which can be played out wonderfully in either being revealed soon or not. I applaud thee.
FengLi chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I always thought Long Feng as a character was interesting. We know from his conversation with Azula that he had to work his way up, fighting for everything that he had. The fact that he's risen from relative obscurity to a virtual monopoly on power over the Earth Kingdom capital speaks a lot about his character as a person. Of all the villains in A:TLA, I felt that he was actually the most redeemable (compare to Ozai, Azula, Yon Rha, Hama, and so on). He isn't a violent sadist like those characters, but rather a bureaucrat, which makes for an interesting contrast.

So..basically I think it's great that you're writing about him. And since Toph's original parents didn't do that much for her, I'm interested in how she'll turn out growing up with the best earthbenders in the world...and not knowing her real identity.
Twin Masks chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
YES! You updated, very good chapter I can't wait to see how you bring out this softer fatherly to Long Feng.
Twin Masks chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow this sounds really cool I can't wait to see where this goes. Please update soon.
melon lord chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
omfg this is possibly the most original idea for a story i've seen to date. and your writeing style is amazing! please continue this story i will review and read it from start to finish!
The 2nd Avatar chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow this was really amazing! The concept of this so unique, and your writing style is fantastic! I can't wait to read more, two thumbs up!