Reviews for Mass Effect 4 - The Streamer's Edge
The Christian Jedi chapter 32 . 2/13/2013
After reading these last three chapters, I am very much blown away how EPIC the ending was! First Finn sneak into the Council to give one more warning and turn himself despite how the morons continue to deny his pleas. If that wasn't enough then Terra, who is related to Garrus rescues Finn and they highjack the Normandy to escape with Mannon, Rico, and Katt in tow. Finally last but not least when our hero is reunited with his love and crew, he meets galactic legends(Liara and Javik). Figures that Liara would still be the Shadow Broker but to be honest I was pleasantly susprised that Javik is still around and being himself lol! I give this AWESOME ending two thumbs up. It has been a great pleasure to read this story and I'm really looking forward to your Mass Effect 5 fic when it comes. To end my review I'll quote what an old Jedi once say; Remember the Force be with you always:)
no one chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
Will Wrex show up again?
S-B216 chapter 31 . 2/12/2013
X_o. I'm stunned. Finn made a bold and daring move telling everyone who he is. And terra comming from no where to rescue him and jake. Deff didint see that one comming. I was seriously under the impression she was blindly working for Cerberus. Really looking forward to the rest of the story. Keep up the good work.
TheBobboy12 chapter 30 . 2/12/2013
I love your writing. You have such a great story line going here. You release often and always fulfill the need of a good story now and again. Great balance of fluff and action. BEST story I've read in a very long time! Please keep up the good work! PS. Will you have a sex scene between Kyra and Finn?
The Christian Jedi chapter 29 . 2/12/2013
One band of misfits vs Cerberus and a Reaper, yea its going to be a very crazy showdown somepoint. Also insteresting take on how the most of crew explain about the Reapers to Xyn. The Krogan situtation must be very troubling indeed for the rest of galacitic powers to ignore Finn's warnings. One can feel sad for Finn when he found out that the Council using his past as an excuse to deny the Reaper report. I get the feeling its going to back and haunt them but least the Alliance is getting ready. Great job as always Alan Tryth, til next time.
S-B216 chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
Stumbled upon your story by chance and wow. It's just wow. The characters are well developed. The story moves along at a good strong pace and the environments are expansive with nice detail. It really feels like a true mass effect story. And it's deff worthy of being called mass effect 4. I also love the way your story references the original trilogy. I'm serious when I say I'm gonna be trying to download this when its done cause I'm gonna want to read it multiple times. I am curious however. What was the influence in deciding to bring back the illusive man and a reaper? I'm just curious because you have great original characters so I'm sure you could have made a villain people love to hate. Also how long do you want this story to be and are you gonna make it a trilogy or is it going to end with this one? By no means am I complaining. And if I had one its that I can't read the next chapter till you finish it. Keep up the amazing job & looking forward to the next chapter.
The Christian Jedi chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
I must say Admiral Alenko is cool already. Well as for the Council at least the crew are not dealing with the old one. By the way that moment where Jake talking with that comms officer was priceless lol! Til next time Alan Tryth
Taupe Two chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
Oh. My. God. Darsan. Is. Awesome!
Cool chapter, lots of action and well-written; kept me on the edge of my seat. And did I mention how awesome Darsan is?
The Christian Jedi chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
So that why Finn didn't want go back to Earth but he man up and faced his past. Admiral Alenko and Sanders huh? I looking forward to read how different or similer they are to thier ancestors. May the force be with you Alan Tryth
Planetar chapter 27 . 2/8/2013
I like the way this is developing. I have my doubts about the whole surviving Reaper and Illusive Man, but I'm gonna let myself be surprised and wait to see where you take us. However, I have one question.

Are there gonna be any cameos? You mentioned Alenko in this chapter. I presume it's not the same one. But Liara, Grunt and possibly Wrex are all still alive. Will we see any of them showing up?
stormcrowley chapter 26 . 2/8/2013
I came across this story almost by accident, and by the second chapter I was very glad I had stopped to read it. The little touches you add as echoes of the games (as with Kyra's rock, the Moreau airbase, among others) are all good to see, but the story standing as it was four centuries later is well told so far.

This story is off to an interesting start indeed, and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.
The Christian Jedi chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
This was a sad yet great chapter Alan Tryth. Somthing tells me that the Council may not take Finn's warnings seriously or its already too late. Still you have suprised us, the readers so far in this story. Its is sad that Mannon left but I have a feeling that the story is going to more insteresting. Til next time.
The Christian Jedi chapter 25 . 2/6/2013
I had a feeling that Cerbrus was the ones chasing Finn. I very shocked that TIM is not only alive but in control a Reaper as well! Great job on suprising me man great job indeed. So Kyra is related to Tali and Shepard, cool idea that you came up with on how it would be possible by the way. This is getting better and better, til next time Alan Tryth.
Blue-Jaye.Fevre chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
Great story you have going here. Please keep up the good work! The New Elysia natives are very interesting and developed, and the main cast is pretty good so far.

As for the story itself I had some questions:
1. How much of Shepard's choices will we see in the story? It seems clear from the subtext that Shepard chose the Red ending, as there are no reapers, no evolved races OR synthetics.
2. Although the majority of the characters from ME1-3 are dead by this point in time (Save for young-moderate aged Asari and Krogan) will we be able to see any of the survivors?
3. As with the Fuego Massani bit on Omega, will we be able to learn the outcome of some of these deceased characters?
4. Will content featured in the various DLC's be touched upon? (Bring Down the Sky; Pinnacle Station; Omega; Lair of the Shadow Broker; Firewalker [Even if it was a weak excuse of a story justifying the Hammerhead]; Leviathan; Overlord; This yet unnamed third DLC for ME3)
5. What kinds of squadmates can we look forward to with the coming chapters? Drell? Hanar? Asari? Krogan? Salarians? Batarians? Vorcha? Yahg? More Humans? More VI/AI?
6. Will you be revisiting any of the major worlds seen in the games? Illium, Illos, Virmire, Kahje, Tuchanka, Horizon, Sur'Kesh, Rannoch, Feros, Bekenstein, Zorya, Eden Prime, Rakhana, Irune, Palaven, Menae by extension, Thessia, so on and so forth.
7. You mentioned the Carnifex being outdated. Do you have examples of new weapons oin the game?
The Christian Jedi chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
Oh Finn I guess that was a bittersweet moment for him, he in love yet he loses sandwich LOL! Needles to say that sandwich scene was very funny. Mannon is bouncing off the wall now that they are heading for the Sol System. She should get a "I love Earth" shirt or somthing considering all the time she been wanting to go there ever since the mess started. Good job as always Alan Tryth may the force be with you.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »