Reviews for Deal
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
This was hauntingly beautiful. And insanely sad. Your writing is really remarkable.
littledragonflyson chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
I hated Vogler before but will never be able to look at his smug face the same way again. I felt it flowed well and Cameron's actions were in character. I also liked the little touch at the end, mentioning House blaming her for getting him in trouble. It was sweet in a way only House can be. It didn't feel lacking to me as a reader but then I don't know what your vision was for the content/ feel of the chapter.
Millie chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Well, um...that was pretty intense.

But you wrote it very well. I suppose we get spoiled in our fandoms that writers tend not to kill off the main couple since it's how we can experience them together(and sometimes the only way when it was only innuendo and one kiss).

I'm afraid I don't have any real good ideas for another story. Maybe a story around the fundraiser with Cameron in the red dress. Perhaps a secret, behind the scenes affair, or House getting a little extra drunk and coming onto her. Sorry it's not more specific, but I always wished there were more stories about that.
DayDreamer077 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Good griefy! Vogler was an ss and an maniacal jerk! Let's add rapist too the mix too
ladybellatrix chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
hewwo, i think you wrote this fic with taste and care, you are a very talented writer :)
ok, request for a new house fic - a retelling of the season three episode 'cane and able', where house realises the ketamine is wearing off, have fun :)
Wilde-eyes chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Hi, I liked the story idea in general to be honest. I think it seemed pretty believable for the most part. And my only criticizism would be that I personally felt the end part was a bit rushed (from Cameron saying no to Wilson walking in... It all kinda sped up suddenly)
I personally don't think having a character death is all that bad if it works with the story, and here I thought it good. I personally never have killed Cameron, but I have killed Thirteen twice, House once, and I suppose Emma Swan (Still Jennifer Morrison if you look at is that way) once.
I have about 20 or so plots sitting in my ideas box at the moment if you were looking for one. You can PM me if you're interested.
OldSFfan chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Internally consistent, and Vogler is a creepy character, but somewhat grim for me. You write well and I look forward to your next posting.
Carlet chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
nooooo she died nooooo. great story tho u really captured their personalities
Fritz as Pritz chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
When you say angst, you weren't kidding. It's really good though, and I feel like all of the characters were basically in character, like this could have been canon if House was on HBO or Showtime. I can't wait for the next update.

E.S chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Excellent chapter! Could definitely see House storming into the bathroom that way. Very realistic scene.

Sigh. I really hope there's an update coming soooon!
E.S chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Hmm. I guess Chase and Foreman will try to do some investigating now, since they know something is up?
E.S chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Love this line:

"I swear, if I had known the hassle of looking after three children, I never would have had any!"

So, yep. Definitely appreciating how you're incorporating all of the characters! Is Cuddy perhaps going to make an appearance soon? I'd be curious to see how she reacts to Vogler's antics.
E.S chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Yay, updates! I love the dessert nicknames House gives his ducklings. Very funny.

Also, good to have a slow build up to events... Looking forward to reading the other chapters.
ladybellatrix chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
oh cameron, what are you doing?
ladybellatrix chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
:O NO CAMERON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! wilson better find her in time!