Reviews for Runners
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 9 . 7/2
Obviously Dave is gonna be the antagonist in the romance department of this story, and I'm really miffed about that because DaveKat is my OTP, but I just can't stop reading this, and that proves just how good this story is. Hope you actually do finish it.
ShadowsLiveOn chapter 6 . 7/2
So, I'm sort of wondering why Sollux didn't react to Aradia's name, because isn't he best friends with her? But great story so far.
Bitblondetoday chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Dude author's notes aren't too long. also, if they are not willing to show you their face when sending criticism you really shouldn't value their opinions.
A lot happened here yoo
I think Karkat needs like a blanket and a hug and a better life
But I seriously love this fic asdaf
rosesofenvy chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
YOU DID A SAD THING WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT D:
AAUGGHDHSJSHD
gah why
*tries to contemplate what just happened*
Ok the chapter was amazing overall, im glad that we found out about his powers and all that but dang diddly sonthT was some sad ness oh my
Also, i didnt realie you started to rewrite it, i thought it was amazing (although i was in the same boat not that long ago with dont forget so i understand)
man this story is always worth the late updates, you always do so amazing withit
i hope everythings good with you :)
(P.s. im on my tablet which is why im not loggedin as Roses-of-Envy)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
I think the author notes are fine.
musicalBlink chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Sorry for not logging in. I'm far too lazy to do that now since it's 6:30 in the morining. I think your ANs are fine. It's nice tosee what you have to say. If these anons don't like it, then they don't have to read them.
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Woah...just...woah That was awesome. Poor gamz though! :'( I'm really starting to see more SolKat which is awesome! You're SUCH an amazing writer! Love ya, Sweetie
Honey Xoxo
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
your soo mean
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
is kk an empath?
grandvizier527 chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Scratch being this fishy double-agent guy is funny! Speaking of fishiness, is there any way you can keep Meenah in character? I just think that her character totally fits with the setting you're trying to convey here, so I figured it would work. Fish puns included? Frankly Meenah is the coolest of the trolls IMO. You said this was your first time writing with her and I might be able to give some tips.

Also, I've noticed that the chapters have mainly been the characters hanging around and discussing things. It helps to build the world, but eventually I'd really like to see some action. I'm not bad with fighting scenes either, but you seem to have that down.

Keep it up! :)
grandvizier527 chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Oooh! Karkat's power is...bloodwrath! It's this thing from Redwall that all the badgers could do that made them go beserk for a little bit. Am I right?
grandvizier527 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Mituna? A girl? Eh, with someone like him I don't see the point of changing a gender. Also, Dave and Karkat weren't flirting all that hard.
grandvizier527 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Aww...of course Karkat would say that Cancer didn't mean anything. Also, Vriska being a gang leader is hilariously awesome! And so in character for her too.

I know you wrote this years ago, but had I been reviewing as you were writing I would have asked for Karkat and Sollux to just stay friends.
grandvizier527 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I thought it was hilarious how Hussie was killed in this! I know that wasn't supposed to be funny, but it was! So was the part when Sollux's dads (I've noticed that AU fanfics like these tend to give him two dads rather than a Siamese twin dad or something) said they were going to get married. It was just kinda random how they said it like that.
h2o49 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh why you do this? I understand how Sollux feels, being in the dark and it suuuuuuuuuucks. Plus, if you want some romance, do Sollux and Mituna (if they aren't related) and do a jelly karkitty:3