Reviews for Drop and Gimme 50
Shiary chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Bronwynn chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
The plot thickens. Interesting twist.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Just proof that Scholar cant trust the girls anymore than the boys..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I bet on days like this Scholar many go to bed wishing he'd gone into a different career.. Being a Joe may be an honor, but teaching their children should be put on the hazardous pay list..

Love this story, hope you can update again soon..
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
It was great to see a new chapter. Scholar definitely has his hands full. Great take on 'rules'.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
At first I was hesitant about reading this, but then I decided what the heck... Now I can hardly wait for the next update! :D I really like how you've mixed happen with sad stories, good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Aw, cute and just a little disturbed.
AA chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
That would be a real blow to someone like Flint - to be willing to face anything to protect his child and yet, have the one thing that bothered her be the one thing he could do nothing about; except be there and hold her..
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
These little shorts are so cute, really awesome. Could you do one about the O'hara and Arashikage kids, eventually. Oh, and a list of all the kids would be really helpful, it's just a little confusing with so many characters, is all.
makeup addict004 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Okay, why the nightmares?
makeup addict004 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Yippie! Smiley lives!
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
That was a really interesting take on that prompt. That is the worst feeling as a parent- to see your child suffer and to be unable to help.
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I'm happy that situation took a happy turn in part 2.
Bronwynn chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I love the idea of using the writing prompts. I look forward to another update.
makeup addict004 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Oh, don't put the pit down!