Reviews for Data's New Year's Resolution
codename.penguin chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
quite entertaining. Thanks.
writerofprose chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Viviane Renard recommended this to me a while back. I read it on my Kindle and just realized I hadn't left a review! I thoroughly enjoyed this. You really nailed all of the characters, but I especially love what you did with Data. I felt comfortably in his thoughts.
WebMistressGina chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I have now finished the Holiday series (calling it that) and they were quite funny, though I must admit that the Thanksgiving one is probably my favorite (I just had a feeling Data was going to name that turkey). I did enjoy this one, especially when it looks like Data plans on making a resolution list of his own.

My only complaint is that Worf doesn't seem like Worf. It could be me and it's late, but I dunno, can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's that, in comedic situations, Worf is always awkward, again dunno. Other than that, I definitely enjoyed these and now I'm gonna make my way to the Captain series you got.
Jen chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I loved this! It was so funny and such a great representation of everyone, especially Data! Anyone who can write Data even remotely well gets huge props from me. Such a fun fic!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Bit late with this one, but better late than never! Yay, tribbles! I always thought they could be sterilized and become pets. Poor, gullible Data. Off to read the Valentine's one!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love the humor of this story. These two lines were the best:

"Just don't go overboard," Geordi advised him, when Data asked for his opinion the following day in Geordi's quarters.

"I have no intention of exiting the Enterprise," Data replied.

And:

Picard held the box toward him and the ball of fur squealed mightily when Worf loomed over it.

"Auugh!" Worf yelled. "You have brought a tribble on board. It must be destroyed immediately."

Picard pulled the box back. "It seems perfectly harmless, Mr. Worf. Why would you make such an assertion?"

"It is a detestable creature and a mortal enemy of the Klingon Empire."

(I love imagining a fierce Klingon getting jumpy because of an adorable fuzzball).
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was most enjoyable.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I got a tribble at some con or another... I wonder what happened to it? (opens closet door and is buried under mound of tribbles)
mysty chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aw Data! Super cute and insightful as always! Love its fluffyness! One question though... Are you going to write anymore? ;-)
CosmicLove7x chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
TRIBBLES! That's brilliant. I want a tribble...
Great story again :)
nathasa39 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Muy bueno, este Data nunca deja de sorprendernos.¿Habrá una fiesta de San Valentín? seria muy gracioso. Buen trabajo.