Reviews for The Path
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Oh now Caroline is indebted to Klaus. I love it! Of to read the continuation. Thank you for sharing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Yes I was hoping it was Klaus that Caroline met up with. Although maybe I shouldn't be too happy huh?
Thanks for sharing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I'm late to the party, but I am loving catching up. I adore Caroline. Thanks for sharing.
secile chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Updat
MaddyLyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Will you ever repost it or is it permanently gone? Because it was recommended to me and I was really looking forward to reading it. Just curious because I can wait if there is hope I may see it later. Wish you the best with whatever you're dealing with. (:
CasMyAssbutt chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
WHAT?! WHY?! I only just found this story and I was so excited! Booooo. :(
Unhappy rn chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I was looking forward to reading this um
GrungeGirl86 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Wow this story is fantastic (just read it in one sitting)! It’s dark and gripping and mysterious! Pretty please write a sequel soon! :)
LindaMarie04 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I'm utterly fascinated!
ReyaSelene chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Brilliant story...I love it. :)
firstfig chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Thank you for this note. I gasped when I saw that you updated. I am off to read the prologue now. I am sorry life got so difficult for you thank you for taking the time to continue this story and share your talent.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
pleeeease post sequel soon! seriously can not wait :) amazing story
Me chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Now this has to be the biggest pile of shit yet! Man why do you even try? You've completely ruined everything here with your stupid little fairytales. God will you please just take this crap down? It is really starting to get embarrassing not just for you but me as well. :)
MelissaOnTrack111 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is absolutely the best story I have ever read. I just loved the dark Klaus and Bonnies stories. Please please please make a sequel for this! It wasnt an ending it was a cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2013