Reviews for Doing What He Thinks Is Best
Natalia chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
WOW, I just finished this fic and it's really amazing, congrats :D
pipmax chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love your story ! Thank you so much !
GUEST chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I especially loved Mikes proposal in chapter 16 'will you marry this stupid old fool' The ending was exellent. Well written.
kazzyj chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
lovely ending
GUEST chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Great a touch of happiness for them at last. Lets hope the navy isn't going to throw a spanner in the works and spoil it. Thanks for the updates over Christmas they have been brilliant.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
i love this story! i love all your stories! thanks for quick updates
GUEST chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Loveing this story, great now there are to pigheaded sailors. Good old Nikki lets hope she can bang their heads together and get them talking. Thanks for the updates it keeps the story flowing nicely. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
kazzyj chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
mike is so stubborn! they seriously need too start communicating better cant wait see how they work this out
GUEST chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Three more great chapters setting the scene perfectly, love the way it moves back and forward in time. We all know Mike was born under the star sign stubborn, but come on Mike OPEN THE LETTER. Lets hope they eventually get to know the truth about everything that has happened Thanks for the updates looking forward to the rest.
GUEST chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Wow, what a good start to another Sea Patrol story.A emotional roller coaster in the making. I'm really looking forward to where this story takes us.
kazzyj chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
yeah a new story already you have been busy! hope mike not too seriously injured. looking forward next chapter