Reviews for Hope for Fun
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 6/20
This was so amazing it made me cry
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/17
Good job!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Fangirling so much right now!
hiddenforestgirl98 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Never stop writing.! I loved every single detail you put into it I'm so happy I finally found a humanoid bunny fanfic!
Okina Yume chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
*drools, then wipes away the nosebleed*
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
These two are so cute together!
Sinattea chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was utterly... AWESOMETASTIC!

I recently came aboard the BunnyFrost ship (mainly thanks to Toothcup; gosh, Dreamworks is seriously messing with my brain) and this was really the best welcome I could have expected!
I'm not usually into smut (-lies!- / / /), but this is so perfectly written that I enjoyed it a lot. You are a great writer, and you kept everyone IC which I'm always grateful for.

My favorite part was the frost-blush detail, so endearing and adorable, and how you explained the subconscious flirting process that had place between them during those previous years. Everything was absolutely great.
And when Jack asked "You really want a relationship with me?" my heart exploded with love and cuteness!

I agree with all the people asking you to turn this into a long story with tons and tons of chapters. Jack and Bunny are so made for each other, but that doesn't mean their relationship will be easy. The other Guardians will more likely get a heart-attack when learning about their love, not to mention Pitch might want to cause trouble because a broken-hearted Jack would be easily persuaded into the dark side.
But that's just my ideas. Whatever you decide, I'm just glad I read this beautiful masterpiece of writing.

You are truly talented.

And, again, I LOVED this!
Dark-Wynter chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I loved it! I would like you to continue with it. You can make this go so far. I want to know norths reaction to this since north is so much like a father figure to jack. Like i said i would like you to make a multi chapter out of this. It would be awesome.
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh my god I love this, great job 3
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Awwwwww! This was cute! Liked it! It was also hot! Hope ta read more from u soon!
maddie chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
awakward
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great story :) Very cute and well written. Well done.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Even though I like this ship I tend to avoid smut like the plague but I loved this! It was adorable and awesome :3
AugstinHaddock chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Me gusta.
Nuff said.
freakycat98 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I usually don't go for bunnymund x jack frost, but this time I liked it because bunnymund was human and it didn't seem like beastiality, you should make sequels and stuff. well that was all I needed to say... this story was awesome by the way. :)