Reviews for One, Divided
Have you ever saw the fan fiction simple moments its Naruto x Korra that couple is sooooo Cute I really like your stories too stay dude!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
In interesting start to this fic, I hope you update it soon.
IronWolfe chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Oh... dear. That's not going to end well, is it? Well, hope to see more of this sometime soon.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
So they meet Orochimaru first, without learning the WHOLE story... That can NOT be good, by any context. As for Naruto, I'm assuming he's ON the boat, just elsewhere, though I have little to base this theory on. I'm wondering how things will go once Naruto shows up, and am anxiously looking forward to more.
Skubidu chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Qzh chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
dude that beginning was hella confusing but i got the gist of it: the Sage of the Six PathsAvatar, his quote "just two sides of the same coin"
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
...This is fucking retarded. Honestly I can't even comprehend what the fuck is going on here? Nor the fact that Bolin managed to cause Naruto trouble, i mean what the fuck? Naruto should have stomped his ass without even trying.

Sorry, but I won't be continuing with this fic.
Daniela chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Great story, I usually hate fusions but this is pretty fun. Hope you update soon.
Femi chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
I know i don't beg much but please update!
jvdb96 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Last review linked to here /3yneJzyH9Gg?t14m49s
jvdb96 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Once again, well written, but a few minor gripes, Bolin would not have been able to touch Naruto, at all, just because Naruto's not in sage mode doesn't mean he's useless, at the beginning of the fight Naruto see's the 6 projectiles coming at him and just kind of accepts it, "No seals! Naruto braced himself, too shocked by the speed of the attack that he was unable to defend himself from the first volley." I call bullshit, If Naruto can fight Deva Path pain Toe-to-toe out of sage mode, he can dodge some projectiles, especially evident when Naruto dodges the bird summon swoop, he see's that thing for about 0.1 of a second and still manages to move, and that's a giant bird, not a couple rocks ( /3yneJzyH9Gg?t14m49s). Also not a fan of love at first sight, feels kind of like a cheap attitude to romance as opposed to growing feelings and the conflicting ideals that was what gave LoK such an amazing romance in the first place.
jvdb96 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Once again well written but I thought the scene with Orochimaru, Korra and Co. was a little forced, Snake man kinda just jumps in and starts telling them about the structure of a ninja village (Mission structure and such), which to me felt unneeded, also not a fan of pre-determined love stories, but that's a personal thing.
jvdb96 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
*Whistles*, that was a really cool idea, and well written to boot! Looking forward to reading the rest
Wyxlan Lonestar chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Well, I'm kinda confused with the first part with Noatak and Orochimaru. If I'm reading it right, he was brought back to life by Orochimaru and is being guided by him. That right? And from the last chapter, it said that Konohamaru is dead? I'm hoping that he's not dead. My guess is he's being used as Otoki by Orochimaru.

Overall, the story is well written and awesome! Everyone is in character. Especially Bolin. I laughed in his interaction with Naruto. And speaking of characters, I just laughed when i read in the other chapters that Orochimaru is "looking for help against the demon". He's just using them and will backstab them later.

Anyway, this story is great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Raimon chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Can't wait for the next page man, believe it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »