Reviews for Holmes, Sweet Holmes
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/7
I've only just started reading this story, and I'm really excited for it! You have done magnificently so far! :)
Melissa Fairy chapter 1 . 3/4
I see potential! I love Sherlock!

I love your writing style, no charters are OOC, and good grammar...
The Redshirt who Lived chapter 5 . 1/20
You are a MASTER of exposition!
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
I really liked the Sherlock/Leena/morphine scene. I agree with your choice and don't think that was at all OOC for Sherlock. It was definitely a different take on his character but it was supported by backstory that you've provided verses just thrown at us [the readers]. I think it was a really interesting take on how he'd react to the old woman's death along with how he'd react to realizing that he loved Leena. I also liked the reference to Reid in this episode (Reid's my favorite and desperately needs some love from the CC writers).
RogueMetamorph chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
I love this. Though I'm not a fan of her saying "Please" to Sherlock to get him off the case to show her power over him to Scotland Yard. I know she's proving a point and all but it's just... annoying. She's using Sherlock in that moment and it's just not what I expected. However, beyond that, she's awesome. I really enjoy her and love their interactions. I especially liked the; "Try fishing!" "Try monogamy!" That was beautiful. I'm so excited for more.
RogueMetamorph chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
I'm so excited! I'm also really loving the little things you notice that you incorporate into your stories (the amount of time Sherlock is on his phone in the first episode, that Lestrade was away in the second episode). I'm so excited to see what else is incorporated into the next episode. I hope the finally meet as well.
RogueMetamorph chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I'm so excited to read more. I'm hoping Operation Maid Marian means that her time at the BAU is at an end and she'll be coming to 221B Bakerstreet. I'm excited!
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
OH MY GOODNESS! I'm in love with your writing. First I found the Professor and was instantly enthralled with your creative twists within the plot of Doctor Who, and then I found out you had several more versions of Doctor Who with Evy, Angel, Mac, the Judge and I think there's another one. And then you had the AUs and spin offs. *faints* I've seriously thought about watching some of the shows you've written for purely because I want to read more of your work. I love the way that you make each story completely yours and you've done it again. (I started watching Sherlock a week ago and I'm in the middle of 3x01. In all honesty I'm not in love with the show but I can't get enough of its characters.) I'm so excited to read more of your Sherlock story with Leena. I like how you didn't start with dumping her into the story. You're starting out slow and it's making me (as I'm sure many other readers were) intrigued. I can't wait to see them in the same room together and how they'll play off of each other. I CAN'T WAIT!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Greg is an "alias" if you know what I mean
Phoenix Crest chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
I was smiling amd laughing by the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Jackie is short for jacqueline. Leena Jacque/Line The line is pronounced as lean or leen. Simple just add an a and ist'sleena. An affectionate term for a friend, you typically add an a or a y.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I was right I was right I was really really right!
victoriaesteguy chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Love it! Cant wait for more!
sallyskellington137 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh gosh, I just re-read this for about the billionth time, and each time I read it i get so sad that Leena isn't a real character :( It's like, can we please just like copy and paste Leena into the series please? That would be amazing! The first time I read this, it inspired me to write my own fan fiction, and I got really sad when I realized oh wait, I can't write about Leena, she's someone's OC. Even though she's not part of Sherlock, you wrote her in so well that now when I watch it, I'm always waiting for Leena to show up :( I get sad when I realize she isn't going to show up. But then I just read this story and I'm not sad anymore :) Thank you for bringing this story into existence, I can't wait for Season 4 to come out, partly to watch, partly because I can't wait to read more about Leena and Sherlock :) Please, Please write a ficlet or something about them to get us through!
SA Jedi DC of Marvel chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I love that you crossed Sherlock and Criminal Minds! Two of my favorite shows ever!