Reviews for Holmes, Sweet Holmes
nette0602 chapter 5 . 5/30
Great chapter. I love the nicknames that Leena has for Sherlock, and I love that she is protecting Sherlock from Anderson and Donavan.. they always annoyed me.
nette0602 chapter 4 . 5/30
I love it. This is amazing!
nette0602 chapter 3 . 5/30
Awesome chapter!
nette0602 chapter 2 . 5/29
Great chapter. I loved the ending.
nette0602 chapter 1 . 5/29
I really love this chapter!
thaovy203 chapter 5 . 3/5
This was so perfect.
thaovy203 chapter 3 . 3/5
This story is making me procrastinate when I'm suppose to be studying for a unit exam...thank you for that:)
thaovy203 chapter 1 . 3/5
Holy canoly your writing is phenomenal!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I've only just started reading this story, and I'm really excited for it! You have done magnificently so far! :)
Melissa Fairy chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I see potential! I love Sherlock!

I love your writing style, no charters are OOC, and good grammar...
The Redshirt who Lived chapter 5 . 1/20/2016
You are a MASTER of exposition!
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
I really liked the Sherlock/Leena/morphine scene. I agree with your choice and don't think that was at all OOC for Sherlock. It was definitely a different take on his character but it was supported by backstory that you've provided verses just thrown at us [the readers]. I think it was a really interesting take on how he'd react to the old woman's death along with how he'd react to realizing that he loved Leena. I also liked the reference to Reid in this episode (Reid's my favorite and desperately needs some love from the CC writers).
RogueMetamorph chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
I love this. Though I'm not a fan of her saying "Please" to Sherlock to get him off the case to show her power over him to Scotland Yard. I know she's proving a point and all but it's just... annoying. She's using Sherlock in that moment and it's just not what I expected. However, beyond that, she's awesome. I really enjoy her and love their interactions. I especially liked the; "Try fishing!" "Try monogamy!" That was beautiful. I'm so excited for more.
RogueMetamorph chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
I'm so excited! I'm also really loving the little things you notice that you incorporate into your stories (the amount of time Sherlock is on his phone in the first episode, that Lestrade was away in the second episode). I'm so excited to see what else is incorporated into the next episode. I hope the finally meet as well.
RogueMetamorph chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I'm so excited to read more. I'm hoping Operation Maid Marian means that her time at the BAU is at an end and she'll be coming to 221B Bakerstreet. I'm excited!