Reviews for Evil By Nature
Hybrid1954 chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Ahh, happy, yet dark endings. I actually kind of like this kind of ending, but since the villain pretty much tells the same thing (almost) all over again, which i speed read it when he started doing his nature related speeches, so i don't really like the ending of this one. Still, a good story, nonetheless!

Oh, and thanks to this story, you moved Mai from "don't really care list" of characters into one of my favorite characters thanks to her cold and heartless attitude. Not sure why I like characters that have those kind of attitude myself, thought, even thought only a select few moved there.
Dead Turtle chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
First of all, it's nice for you to give a reason why Yukari's asleep during all of this. Her being asleep just because of her being lazy while an incident is occurring is just lazy writing to me.

Second, thank you for writing this story. Even though it's quite short, it serves its purpose well and I like it very much.

Third, you definitely get my attention for your next story. I think I can already guess what the plot will be but we'll see about that.
Dead Turtle chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
We're nearing the end, it seems.

By the way, I thought Medicine's ability reminded me of Coco from Toriko instead. Then again, I haven't read/watched One Piece.
Dead Turtle chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Man, I really love the fight scenes in this fic!

And I'm really curious about what your next fic will be about.
piruriez chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Great chapter, nice ta see how you're combining a bunch of the touhou characters to defend the Human village, and honestly, I like the resurrection of kotohime, and her jutte-jitsu. If Anything, I would suggest you bring out the hulk reimu you brought out a few chapters back, along with a hax miko trick.
Ziden115 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
I am enjoying this story so far. The idea of human coming and causing this much destruction is an awesome and original idea. Also have you ever thought of making a Batman X Touhou with Joker being the main villian. I have one in mind I plan on making in the future. I want to know if you ever thought about it.
Dead Turtle chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Well, the Touhou section is always slow in reviews. SSB, on the other hand...

Anyway, I find it funny how the philosophy of Marisa vs Human Being are reversed in a certain other Touhou story that I know of. There, the villain wishes to create a utopia where everyone is eternally happy while the hero rejects such a world, preferring to have a world filled with pain and suffering.
Dead Turtle chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Oh boy, things are about to get real! Or are they already?
Dead Turtle chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Ahahahaha. Oh my God, this chapter's a real riot!

Also, the fights here remind me of MGS Peacewalker. You know, the way the villains work cooperatively like that.
darkcol9 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
that last chapter lived up to its name,
Example: Reimu trying to murder someone who belongs behind bars
ngrey651 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Yes. I know you gave him that name for a reason. At reason being he's a straw man of everything bad about humanity. Which, I will repeat, is NOT evil by nature. Every single major religion on the world will tell you over and over again the man's nature was good until this one effiing guy came along and ruined it all. For monotheistic religions, it was the devil. For polytheistic religions, it's a god of mischief or a trickster or an evil demon. The point being that humanity is DECENT by nature. That is WHY the term "humanity" is synonymous with COMPASSION.

I'm getting really tired of you doing these types of stereotypes in your work where everyone but your main characters are awful,thoroughly nasty jerks until your protagonists show them the error of their ways, which has happened again and again in your SSB work.
Dead Turtle chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Oh man, your villains are always a riot! I like it!
Another Man chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Those BGMs you added into the story, when do they end? And those villians, they don't remind me of the Dark Knight, but the main players of Payday: The Heist. Check it out, they are masters of heists!

Pretty neat story you got here though, keep writing.
HighZealot chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I sure hope that was a nameless white wolf tengu who died.
Dead Turtle chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Finally, action scenes!

Whew, the plot gets more and more interesting! I'm definitely real curious on how you'll carry this story from here!